Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Southern Boundary EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Southern Boundary EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Southern Boundary EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Southern Boundary EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Southern Boundary EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Southern Boundary EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Southern Boundary EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Southern Boundary EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Southern Boundary EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Southern Boundary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Southern Boundary Grassland

The South boundary is along an expanse of open tall grasslands. It is part of the Pastures but not enough to spook danger. It is here that the lasso of a lake separates the boundary from the territory.The lake is know as Bird Lake for it's large populations of birds throughout the year.

Last edited by Arane on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net
Benjamin

Benjamin

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:13 pm

Benjamin had been wandering for a long while. The intention was to scope out the lands about the Black Mansion, but he seemed to be caught up in the scenery of the Southern Boundary's lands. The moon was just coming over its peak and was casting shadows on the lake Ben was standing by. His shadow was an unnatural cast over the flat land. Ben was wiping blood from one of his daggers, the silver weaved one. Another bounty had gone well but it also got him on another packs list.

After cleaning it, Benjamin wiped off his hands on the thigh of his jeans. He could hear a rustling in the woods not too far from him. The young man pretended not to notice but he knew who it was, as would any one else. It was The Arrow, Arane. His green gaze remained focused on the still water as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Arane was flying through the woods at lightening speed. She leaped into the branches of trees and hopped from one to the next. Her rope of hair whipped behind her but she was yanking it out of it's ties so that it flowed behind her. Her back carried her sword, bow, and staff. The Arrow had caught the scent of someone she knew. He shouldn't be here she thought. At least she had drenched her thirst earlier.

She'd paused in one of the branches and spotted the young man with a body near him and the smell of fresh blood lingering in the air. She chuckled and leaped from her perch, landing beside the body and knelt by it to examine the figure."Bounty is it not?It's forbidden near these lands. What brings you here, human."Her voice was ice cold with barely any tone. Her skin shone in the moonlight and her hair draped over her left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:39 pm

Benjamin didn't look up from the water he was so intently staring in to. He had heard the Vampire speak, and it was to speak when spoken to. "I am simply here to do what I do best. Rid the place of the murderers and traitors." Ben's hand was moving methodically over his blade as if trying to keep it warm. The wind picked up a bit and Ben pulled his jacket a bit tighter around himself.

Ben was only slightly intimidated by the Vampires presence. Although, he was quite a bit taller than her. "And since when were these lands forbidden. I don't suppose you tell the deer or the squirrels that." His point was made to reference himself to something harmless. Arane seemed to be rather careless as she inspected his latest victim. The poor thing hardly knew what hit him. The only wound it inflicted was a cut along his forehead above his left brow.

Last edited by Benjamin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Arane studied the figure ever more until he'd spoke and she straightened and turned light red eyes on the human."Despite even trying to rid the world of villains, this land is out of bounds to humans."She walked up to him and was right in front of him now."Unless you'd rather suffer a painful death now rather than later."She snatched one of his daggers from him and danced away with it laughing. For some reason she though a small game with this man would be fun.She tested the blade in her hand and experienced her control with it by swirling it in circles. She inched towards the lake and paused at it's edge. She laughed."Humans are such interesting creatures."She said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:11 pm

Benjamin let out a customary sigh as he was threatened. "I would rather die painfully with a fight, than die painfully with cowardice." His deep voice held no remorse, he knew that he was testing the Arrows patience. However, his gaze was turned violently towards her as she took his silver laced dagger. She seemed to play with it. Ben tensed and said in a near growl, "How about you give me back my dagger and I will leave. Is that enough of a deal?"

Ben stared at Arane, he hadn't moved from his spot on the shore but found it tempting to lunge at the Vampire. She was showing her status like a prize, showing that she was above him. Deciding to add his own edge to this confrontation, Ben pulled out his light laced dagger. The silver blade's edge glowed faintly, the hilt was ragged leather. Faded from where he had held it, bloodstained from its past.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 pm

Arane blinked at the humans reply and paused in her playful twirling."I see."Her voice was serious now. She closed her eyes and could picture him standing there with another dagger in his hand."Are you afraid of me?"She tilted the blade in her hand at an angle to see the humans reflection in it. She smiled."You are brave, human. I'll give you that,"She turned to face him."But the question is whether you know how to use it and whether you can fend off a greater vampire like myself. I should warn you,"Her voice was teasing now."I'm just as skilled in a dagger as I am a sword."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:30 pm

Ben exhaled softly and ran a hand through his ruffled hair. "A world without fear is a world without purpose isn't it? I may fear you, simply because of the way you hold yourself. Or maybe because I know your henchmen will come after at the flick of your hand." With that he tilted his head towards her looking at her through the corner of his eyes. She seemed to be... playful. Or at least somewhat friendly. Benjamin scowled as she called him brave. Certainly, he had been called many things before but not brave.

"Thanks, I am sure I could hold my ground against the likes of you." He paused and flicked his dagger once. "And if you are skilled with a dagger, can you avoid it's bite as easily as you can cause it?" The blade began to glow a but more, reaching the amount of light that would come from the summers firefly. Benjamin began to catch on to her attitude, her sort of game.

Last edited by Benjamin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Arane smiled a smile with her fangs glistening."You certainly know how to play, human."She chuckled and inched towards him, stalking him like live prey."How fast are your reflexes?Fast?Medium?Sluggish?I'm willing to bet."She held the blade expertly and then, with a sudden hiss, she lunged at him."How bout you foot work!"She was quicker and she fell for his feet. She swung her legs as she dove towards the ground and felt the connection of her feet to his legs making him trip.She was on her feet in another instant and flicking from one direction, to another. She laughed in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Benjamin blinked at the sudden movements from the Vampire. She had lunged towards his feet, he made a quick movement to jump back, avoiding a broad hit. But as he landed his legs were knocked from under him. Ben then fell in to a crouch. "My reflexes? They are well, maybe not to match your speed. But, that of a werewolf, possibly a Lycan I can match with ease." His green eyes watched her, she was flitting from one side to the other. Then, he lunged at her. It was his turn.

Instead of going straight to her, he caught her at the side instead of the front. Ben's shoulder made contact with the vampires. With one fluent movement the young man had spun behind her and had the end of his dagger pressed to her lower back. "But then again I am known for my speed." Benjamins voice was a low whisper as he inclined his head to her ear. One arm was around her waist, so she could not escape by moving forward. His muscular arm was keeping her tight to him but he kept the tip of the dagger light, not even to pierce through her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:05 pm

Arane snorted at his reply."Let's see then." And just as she said it, he was behind her and she scarcely felt a blade at her back, his arm across her chest. She could smell his blood and breathed deeply. The counter attack had caught her her off guard but she wasn't quick to show this. The Arrow was grinning fangs and chuckled."Dear human, don't you know I could so easily sink my fangs and drink your blood before you could shove that blade into my back."She shook her head and peered over her shoulder to look at him."Besides, I can't die with that type of wound."She turned in his grasp and brought the dagger up to her chest."This is the way you ought to kill a vampire. Stab the heart, and we can't regenerate. As long as my heart beats, I live."She stared up at him daringly now, daring him to do it.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Benjamin watched out of the corner of his eyes as she inhaled deeply. No doubt she was taking in his scent, the scent of his blood. "Ahh, but if you were going to bite me you would have done it." His voice was nearing a purr, he was rather amused by this Vampire. She thought he had intended to kill her apparently. "And if I had meant to kill you I would have done it, with out hesitation. But, no one is spotting for you so I have no reason to. I don't kill recklessly."

And then she turned, facing him. His arm was still looped around her but now his hand was on her lower back. She had turned his blade to her own chest. "I will not kill you..." Benjamin flashed her a short smile then slipped his dagger back in to his belt loop. Then, he carefully took his silver laced blade from her hand slipping it in to his other belt loop. It took him a moment before he realized his arm was still around her. Ben then let his arm go to his side and he stepped away.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Arane frowned as he said he wouldn't kill her but smirked when he said it was because she wasn't on his to-do list."I see,"she said. When he stepped back and hands fell to her sides, the blade gone from her hand she could only stare at him."What's your name?"She asked this in a formal tone, that of a serious Arrow now. The playfulness was gone now and all was serious and watchful expression in her eyes. She had lost the interest of fun and games, now waiting to here a name of this human.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:10 pm

He looked at her with furrowed brows as her tone became serious. She had asked his name, but was he going to give it to her. It would be a great offense if he didn't so, he decided to play it safe. "You can call me Benjamin." Ben watched her carefully then said, "And you are Arane." He said her name fluently. The mood had become serious and Benjamin tensed ever so slightly. He ran another hand through his hair, sweeping it from his eyes. "Why did you come out here anyways? Shouldn't you be in the Mansion basking in your servants awe?" The wind had picked up again and it stirred the still water in the lake. That caused Ben to look towards the water, for some reason he enjoyed the water. Even with the blood of the werewolf still seeping in to the clear liquid.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:19 pm

Arane nodded when she heard his name."Pleasure to meet you, Benjamin. I am surprised you know my name."She lifted a brow.She averted her gaze to nothing in particular."I caught your scent and sensed your presence. I don't allow humans near here. You are lucky the guards hadn't caught you."She turned away from him and began to walk away."In fact, you should probably return to your village, human."She said sounding as careless as she could.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:30 pm

Benjamin tilted his head, "Pleasure to meet you too." His head bobbed slightly, even thought he didn't really like Vampires he figured a due amount of respect was at hand. Plus, Benjamin found that Arane wasn't so bad. Still being around her kind made his scar ache. "Many know your name." He paused momentarily then added, "Well then I am grateful it was you that I met and not your guards." Ben made brief eye contact with her. She had told him to go back to his village. He wasn't sure that he wanted to go back but it almost seemed he had no choice. Ben nodded his good bye and turned heading towards the heavy shadow of the woods. He then turned and called, "Maybe we shall meet again!"
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:42 pm

Arane had begun to walk away and whirled when she heard Ben call out to her. It was a tough decision for her to make, but she made up her mind."Why don't you come along."She shouted back to him. She seemed resigned."I suppose one human within the territory wouldn't hurt. Just watch your back. Some Vampires can't control their thirst."She awaited his reply. Arane noticed the moonlight was giving her away and her skin glowed like stars. She also noticed it was nearly sunrise."You coming?"She turned and walked away. Whether he followed or not, it wouldn't matter to her. She vanished into the night.

-To Main Hall-
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Benjamin stopped and turned hearing her call for him. He smiled slightly, in the shadows as for her not to see. "Alright I am coming, it should be interesting..." Ben ran to catch up with her. She had disappeared momentarily until he caught up and strode next her. He found it rather interesting a vampire would want to be accompanied by a human. Especially to the Black Mansion which was feared by most. But, he followed her without hesitation.

~To the Main Hall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Southern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Boundary   Southern Boundary Empty

Back to top Go down

Southern Boundary
Page 1 of 1