Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiη

Raiη

❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess Empty
PostSubject: ❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess   ❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 pm

C H A R A C T E R ❖ N A M E:
Rain

G E N D E R:
Female

A G E:
She looks 18, but she is over 2000 years old.
Her species, "Elf", can be immortal if in healthy conditions. They live on unless they are killed in battle or die by sickness. If they maintain themselves healthy, they can live till the world ends itself.

R A C E:
Other

S P E C I E S:
Elf
(also a "werefox". Which is almost like a "werewolf", but instead, she takes the form of a black fox.)

P H Y S I C A L ❖ A P P E A R A N C E:
Lean and very agile, yet strong enough. She has long midnight black hair that tumbles below her hips. She measures 5'5 in height, and weighs 91 pounds. Her eyes are a rare mix of cyan & gray combined, making her eyes appear like an electrifying blue flame. Rain's skin is slightly pale, but she still has a hint of color. When she does not want to be identified, she wears her white hooded cape, which has a elven symbol printed in the center of the back. She also usually wears black leather clothing and a thick belt at her hips. On the side of her leg, there is a mini army knife strapped upon her black leather jeans. Rain practically looks human, except she has long, thin, pointy ears, but her long hair is thick enough to cover them. Her eyes are rather rounder and larger than that of an average human girl. She looks delicate, but that's not the case. When traveling, she usually holds her white elven longbow at hand, unless she is really unable to. Her "werefox" form is that of a black fox, with the same strange blue eyes.
❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess Img_0410

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Rain has a temper, but with certain people, she can learn how to control it. At first, she may seem weak, delicate & shy, but that's only what she wants you to see. Once things get real, Rain is overall a determined, serious, & strong elfess. She is skilled with almost any weapon, except those that are extremely heavy. Rain relies on her longbow and light weapons, such as blades. Even though she may be rough and serious on the outside, within her, she is just sensitive and... quite a "softy". Rain is scared of making friendships with others, thinking they will betray her or be harmed in the end. This is mainly why she maintains herself strictly isolated, but perhaps someone could break through her hard shell. If so occurs, Rain is very loyal and open to that specific being, and would most likely be willing to risk her own life for them.

S K I L L S ❖ A B I L I T I E S:
Visioning || Mind-reading || Healing || Elven spells || Black magic
Some of the abilities above require a lot of her strength, and the black magic is forbidden for her to use, but she will if she has to. In return, she will be punished for using it later on.

W E A P O N S:
White Elven Longbow || Blades || Anything light & sharp

H I S T O R Y:
(Still working on it...)

❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess 8-66

Last edited by Raiη on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: ❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess   ❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:13 am

Nice Bio Rain and welcom to Mythical creatures Smile
Back to top Go down
Raiη

Raiη

PostSubject: Re: ❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess   ❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:22 pm

Thanks, Jason!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess   ❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess Empty

Back to top Go down

❖ Raiη ❖ The Elfess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: MEMBERS SECTION :: The Character Forms :: Others-
Jump to: