Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Village Square EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Village Square EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Village Square EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Village Square EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Village Square EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Village Square EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Village Square EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Village Square EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Village Square EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Village Square

Go down 
+2
Zura
Benjamin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 am

Village Square 5712685374_4e5e96183e_z

The Village Square is the main center for business. It is constantly buzzing with the villagers, barterers holler their prices and deals and people manning the fruit and vegetable stands set their arrangements in color display. Other than the numerous stands, there were small shops. There was a blacksmiths, which was open to anyone with skill of metal making, an employment agency for those humans who are desperate for odd ended jobs.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Benjamin was almost instantly greeted by several people, a few asked where he has been. One asked who the girl was and Ben had answered, "She was being attacked by the werewolf I was hunting. Don't worry she only got a scratch, nothing to worry about. But my second bounty got away." The man who was speaking to was named Rick, a very general name. He simply nodded and muttered, "You're employer won't be happy with you, you were meant to get two werewolves." Ben simply nodded.

Several children rushed past Benjamin and bundled around Zura several of them had dirt on their faces. They pummeled her with questions, "Why is your hair white? "Your eyes are cool can you see through buildings?" "Where are you from?" "Did Ben save you??" The last voice was a little girl who seemed to be unable to stop bouncing in place.

The Bounty Hunter broke the mass of kids by kneeling down in front of them and reassuring them that Zura would be able to talk later. The little girl hugged Ben before bounding off and giggling like a maniac. He shook his head and chuckled, "Follow me." Ben wove around people to a small building. It was dimly lit and shadowed in the corner of the square making it look foreboding.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:31 pm

She did her best to stop the twitching of her eyebrow as she listened to ben tell the fake story. Before she could really put a word in a group of children ambushed her. She looked around surprised at the sight. 'Haven't seen children in awhile either...' She let her gaze pause on the girl. She reminded her of her little sister. Well beside her sister had been cleaner and calmer. She parted her lips to speak but ben popped up and saved the day. She turned and followed, she gave a fake smile as she passed many of the humans. When they arrived at their destination she smiled even brighter. 'My kind of place.'
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Village Square Temp6_zps6409b050

Village Square E0b86301-de8c-4277-b26d-fd91f5983618_zps7c31455c

As soon as she stepped in to the village square, she smiled. 'NO! You can't...' she was telling her self over and over again. Humans are friends, not food. Before any one had a chance to come over and talk to her, she had spotted Zura and ben disappear round the back of a building. She ran over to them, holding her hood over her head and smiled at them when she reached them, walking now. She slowly took her hood off and winked "hey,"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Ben held the door open for Zura before traveling inside. The inside was even darker than the outside, it was sparsely lit with a few candles on the shelves. Their wax slid down the sides making eerie laced patterns along the wood. "Hey Tyran!" Ben's voice rang out in the shop that was seemingly empty. But his shout was answered by a shuffling noise and groan. Soon there was a man limping out from a room behind the counter. "What do you want now Benjamin Ravelan?" Tyran had used Bens full name as he always did when referring to the constant customers. The mans glassy gaze moved to Zura and he scowled, "Why have you brought a werewolf in to my shop Benjamin?" Ben shook his head and said, "Could you keep your voice down? This is Zura, Zura meet Tyran. Tyran meet Zura. Okay. Zura needs a treatment for a silver inflicted wound. Do you have anything?" Tyran grumbled incoherently his eyes sliding around the room not focusing on anything then he nodded, "I... Might... Let me go and check..." With that he moved from around the counter and in to the shop. Ben looked at Zura as if to see what her reaction to Tyran might be. And then came the second werewolf. "Hey." He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Zura paused to greet blits before entering into the dimly lit room. She watched a flicker of movement reflected by many candles. 'Benjamin ravalan?' She raised an eyebrow before shrugging. That name was very familiar, a fine hunter. She had heard many murmurs about this male from her elders of the pack. Many said not to cross his path. She gave a short nod to tyran. She leaned towards ben. "Sure we can trust him...." She had whispered it quietly. It felt as if the walls were listening, this man wasn't normal.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Ben tilted his head towards Zura as she leaned over to whisper to him. "Yeah, don't worry. Tyran is too old to do anything anyways. He is just able to see the difference between your kind and the humans." He whispered back. As soon as he finished speaking Tyran came back holding a small glass tube with a clear liquid in it. "Put this on the wound, it will draw out the remaining silver so she can heal. Tyran's eyes lingered over Zura for a moment, his nearly blind eyes met hers before he broke away and said, "That will be a single silver and single gold Benjamin." Ben looked as though he was about to protest but instead dug in his pocket and pressed a silver and gold coin in Tyrans old, clammy hand. "Thank you." Ben bobbed his head before pulling Zura out of there. "He seemed to be quite interested in you, no?" He cast her a smile remaining near the building they just exited.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:28 pm

"Too old eh?" She quirked an eyebrow feeling another smirk spread across her face. She reached out and grabbed the tube from his grasp lightly. 'How odd...' She felt herself being hauled out of the room before she could of said anything. "I could of pai-" She was interrupted. "yeah i guess, why?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Jason was prowling the village streets as a human blending in with the crowd,He was looking for a snack. He hadn't had any real meat in 4 days,those dumb bloodsuckers only had pouches of blood. He saw some small children about the ages 7-9 and licked his lips. -Just the right size for his hungry stomach. He went into an alley and shifted into his hungry beast. Then he climbed ontop of a roof growled making the children look. Their screams echoed through the village as he jumped down towards them. He looked at the oldest boy and licked his lips. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw a 15 year old boy sitting alone on the bench.-He's a better target because noone will miss him-. His hungry side thought. He lunged at the boy and picked him up howling and carrying him away.

looks uup and sees a beast holding her "NOOOOO"!!! she yellled and ran outside crying. "PLEASE NOOO"!! She cried as her son was carried away. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY BOY"!!! she screamed tears running down her face. He cries echoed through the whole village.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Benjamin smiled, "He just hasn't has a werewolf in his shop for a while." He was about to say something when he was cut off by childrens screams of horror. That instantly sent Benjamin running to the sound. He glanced back only a second to see if Zura had followed. Several other men were running to the younger children, but a mother had began to scream about her child. Ben saw who it was that was crying, it was the mother of the child he was mentoring. Then there was howl, it was a howl of a lycan. What... they haven't come here for the longest time... And then he realized it was the Lycan from earlier in the Mansion, Ben was running through the back roads trying desperately to keep the lycan in sight. It was extremely fast and hard to keep up with.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Zura paused in confusion then shrugged. She froze at the sound. 'Did the old man tell?' She soon heard the howl. "Jason?" She ran after ben watching her speed, they ran down the dirt paths. "He's three blocks ahead." 'He's dead.'
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Jason was a blur as he ran through the streets, as a man tried to stop him he extended his claws outward and slit the mans throat. Blood sprayed all over the ground and walls. Jay clawed his eye to make it look like he was a different lycan and stopped turning around and holding the boy,as if he was about to snap his neck"Stop right there bounty hunter"! He snarled in a deep voice than his own as to mask his voice. He growled and barred his teeth.

The boy squirmed and cried as the lycan carried him away, then began crying louder as he wrapped his arm around his throat.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:07 pm

He could hear Zura's footsteps heavy behind him. Benjamin kept running but stumbled in to Zura slightly as he saw a body of a man he probably knew. His blood was sprayed on the wall and dirt ground, there was no time to stop and see who it was. Ben's breath was coming quickly, then when he whirled a corner the lycan was there. He had yelled at Ben to stop and he did. "Please, put the kid down. Don't hurt him." Benjamin had raised his hands a bit to show he had no weapons, his daggers were snug in their sheaths. His blue eyes focused on the kid and said calmly, "Cam, look at me buddy. It will be alright okay?" Bens gaze flickered from the Lycan to Cam, "What do you want lycan?"
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Zura scrunched her nose in disgust as blood filled her sense. 'This threatens the pact. Arane will not be happy.' She came to an abrupt halt next to ben. She stared forward her eyes searching. If she could just make eye contact she could cast the illusion. Her fingers flexed before settling into balled up fist.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Jay glanced at the bounty hunter then raised his claws up to the kid's throat"Try anything and I swear Ill tear his throat out". he snarled and barred his fangs. His stomach growled indicating the real reason he abducted this kid. He was starving and he lifted the kid and jumped over the roof of a house and was jumping from roof to roof. He was going to eat tonight that he was going to be sure of.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Benjamin glanced to Zura, it would be great if she could use her powers right about now. In the next moment the lycan had leaped off of the building and was now traveling from roof to roof. Ben cursed under his breath then climbed up the side of the building, he thanked God that the buildings were close together. Picking up speed he jumped too, not as gracefully though. Benji would stumble as he landed. Of course, if Zura followed his ways she would have it easier. Just before he had left the Lycans stomach had growled, it was clear that his intentions were to eat the boy. But Benjamin was getting out of breath and the lycan was still far ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Zura growled before following ben up the house. She noticed he lacked when it came to the roof so she sighed and did the obvious thing. She tossed him over her shoulder. Putting all her strength into her legs for now she sped after. 'The moment i get i'm going to slap him into my illusion and have him feel pain four hours and hours.' She gritted her teeth. The whole thing was becoming a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Jason snarled and turned around,He bared his fang and his eyes glowed red as he went into blood lust. He howled and hit the kid against the church knocking him out.Then gripped his mouth and started climbing the stone church. His claws sank into the stone as he gained speed soon he was a blur as he scaled the wall and jumped off the church. he hit the ground rolling into the redwood forest and disappeared howling.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Benjamin spazzed a moment when Zura had flung him over her shoulder. He thought he was falling at first. If it hadn't been such a serious situation Ben would have laughed. He was going to protest finding this almost humiliating but it was more important to focus on the task at hand. Benjamin heard a the sound of stones being crunched and falling to the ground and then a howl. They were heading in to the Redwood Forest, as if Ben's day hadn't been long enough. Now it was to be spent trekking through the woods to save Cam. The moon was up making the Forest look ten times darker.

~To Redwood Forest~
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Zura kept her gaze on the lycan anger pulsed through her. She was pretty sure her eyes had gone red. She bunched her leg muscles before leaping. She grabbed a firm hold on a loose brick swinging up to the top with a dull thump. Sprinting across the top till she leaped off and landed in familiar words. She let ben slide of her shoulder so he could be up right. She didn't exactly see herself as safe for him to be around at the moment.
-Redwood forest-
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:59 am

Village Square Temp6_zps6409b050

Village Square E0b86301-de8c-4277-b26d-fd91f5983618_zps7c31455c

Blitsen groaned when all the screams began. She say the lycan from before, Jason. Bliss stood, pulling her hood over her head, she nodded at the shopkeeper then slowly walked out. The square was empty now. Blits stopped to look around and smiled before sprinting to redwood forest.

~RDF
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Benjamin had listened as she spoke, she seemed eager to tag along. But he frowned slightly when she mentioned leaving, he had gotten used to the werewolves company. "That would be great, you don't have to leave right away though. I mean, unless you have some where to be... You are welcome to stay in the village. Plus, I promised some kids you could answer their questions remember?" He chuckled softly.

A short while after they had traveled in the streets they reached the Village Square. Cam's mother was first to notice them. She ran over and thanked Ben for bringing him back. "I wasn't the one who saved him, it was another... man. He had been there and slayed the lycan." Cams mother nodded slowly and looked around, Ben said that the man had stayed in the woods and that they had to take Cam to Tyran first. The mother nodded and ushered her child back to Ben and Zura. They then traveled to Tyrans shop, it was much easier to get through.

The Square was quiet, they were grieving the loss of one of their people. The children seemed to be absent, probably shooed back to their homes by their mothers. Ben had reached the shop and looked back at Zura before ducking inside with Cam.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:33 pm

"Its not that i have anywhere to go..its that i don't have a place to stay." Her eyes watched the sullen village. The stench of blood hung in the air and it was becoming unbearable for her to stand. And of course she still had her hunger to handle. "Kids...ok ok i'll speak with them tomorrow i guess." Her mouth went a bit lopsided. Not a smile nor a frown. It was more of a thinking face.
She was eager to return to tyran, the man seemed interesting. 'I wonder if he knows more then he lets on.' glancing back out at the village that seemed so abandoned at the moment before she turned and disappeared into the shadows of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:51 pm

"Well there is a place at my house you could stay for the night and heal up. There is a spare room, a rather small thing actually. But, you certainly don't have to." Benjamin offered, he had often opened his home to the few in need although they were all human... He stopped speaking as they entered the shop, to his subtle surprise Tyran was already out and waiting for them. Cam scowled at the image of the old man. "Ahh, Cameron, my young man, what heeds you?" His old gaze turned back to Zura, "And you are back too it seems miss. Still tagging along for some adventure are we?" Tyrans voice was wavering, getting louder at softer as his words changed. Ben rolled his eyes before muttering, "We need the treatment for Cams head wound, it isn't serious but it would be good to get it fixed." Tyran gestured to Cam for him to come forth, when Cam did Tyran examined the wound and disappeared in to the back. For some reason Tyran never let anyone in to the back of his shop.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:12 pm

"Your place? Whats a room.." She mulled over the words she hadn't heard for over many decades. "Uhh sure i guess." She mumbled before turning to look at tyran. His scents were odd, she didn't know what to make of him. She tipped her head as she scrutinized the older/younger man. "Not exactly." She spoke loud enough for the man to hear before he went to the back. 'What could be back there? Well it doesn't exactly smell good that's for sure.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Square
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next