Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Redwood Forest

Go down 
+4
River
Charlie
Alaron
Arane
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

Redwood Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Red Wood Forest is what occupies most of the Black Mansions territory. It covers about fifteen acres of it. It is where hunting is done. Only during the Fall and Spring does the Arrow send out the hunters to fetch food to last until the next hunt. It's a dense woodland where the trunks of the trees seem like a rusty red which gave the forest it's name.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Benjamin gave her a slight bow as she complimented his work indirectly. "I agree, it is such a shame.." Her eyes had glowed when she looked at him, and then she drew a dagger similar to his. An expression of confusion contorted his face slightly, how did she have that? Ben shook his head, it had to be a trick. At the moment he shook his head Zura had leapt at him, suddenly grasping a different knife. The young man had hardly any time to dodge but he did, rolling to the side. But not before the werewolfs blade glance over his skin on his bicep causing a cut. Ben didn't even flinch, he needed to focus and attack. He lunged forward with his blade aiming for her exposed collar bone near the shoulder knowing the skin and tissue there was soft and sensitive. The blow wouldn't be fatal but would hurt terribly if she didn't dodge it in time, especially with the silver lace.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Zura gritted her teeth seeing what was about to happen. Twisting she felt cold metal grace her shoulder blade, an excruciating pain flared down her left arm. 'Now i'm serous.' She swung her useful arm many spear like knifes escaped the shadows of her arms. Now she aimed for pain. How long till he noticed the change of scenery? Shadowy spur tree's loomed over the area. A purple and black velvet sky with a wide moon casting an odd glow. While one zura sneered as she watched her prey the real one lay hidden in the surrounding brush. She cradled her arm, she winced feeling the pain flooding her sense. She took a deep breath steadying herself blood running down her chin from where she had bitt down on her lip.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Benjamin felt his blade make a clean cut to her shoulder blade. His satisfaction was short lived as he realized the change. They were no longer in the lush welcoming forest of Redwood, no, they were somewhere else. This place was dark and foreboding, the sky itself was colors that Ben had never seen the sky have. The tree reached out as if to grab and snatch at anything that came within their branches reach. Benjamin was snapped out of it at the sharp pain that tore through his side. Zura had released many sharp, deadly looking knives at Ben. She seemed to be almost unaffected as she stood and sneered at him, he had managed to dodge around the other blades. The bounty hunter had no idea the Zura he was looking at was an illusion. Benjamin made a rash decision. He usually enjoyed the fight but he needed to end it. With one swift movement he lunged forward with the blade aimed to her heart.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:43 pm

The illusion laughed stepping out of the way swatting out her hand connecting with his cheek. But as the real zura lost more blood the illusion of her faltered feeling weaker. "Oof." Was her short cut reply as it tripped backwards. Zura watched with pained eyes as she watched her poor illusion fall. 'For now i'll concentrate on the cut.' She nodded to herself she tore a large chunk from her shirt using it as a wrap for her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Benjamin blinked in disbelief as the werewolf slapped him, part of him was surprised that the skin didn't break from the force. But then she tripped staggering back for some reason. The bounty hunter took advantage of the moment and moved to pin her down. One hand was planted on the illusions shoulder. With the other he gripped his blade and brought it down in to her heart. Ben scampered off of her body. Thinking that he had won, and that it was over. But, he noticed her body seem to fuzz and break like a weak transmission. Once again, he was confused, he didn't understand.

Then he heard a ripping sound in the brush nearby. Ben got up, clutching his side which had refused to stop bleeding, and walked to the brush. Slowly, he parted the thin branches of a bush and looked down. "What the hell is going on here..." Zura was crouched in the brush, starting to wrap her wound with a piece of her shirt.

~Illusion Killed with Permission~
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:24 pm

The death of the illusion jolted zura's senses putting a slight pain in her heart as its memory reached her. The sound of his voice overhead made her snap her gaze up. "You've survived for far too long." Her voice was empty as she prepared the last of her strengths for one last move. 'Darn silver without it i could of done a lot more damage.' Lifting her arm quickly she rested her palm on his forehead the power raced through her fingertips stimulating into his head till it mixed up his brain waves. "You will live your greatest fears for ten minutes then after that you will fall into fire till you've turned to ash three times. understand?" Her voice rough as an old accent messed up her words. It seemed along the lines of German and Russian.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Benjamin tensed and tried to move as Zura reached for him. But as her hand made contact with his forehead he couldn't move. He went in to a sitting position and listened to her words. The hair on the back of his neck stood up and suddenly he wasn't sitting on the ground with Zura anymore. He was in front of his old home, it was ablaze with hot fire as darting shapes flitted about, moving inside and out. They were vampires, clearing out the home. Dragging out two limp bodies and then a child who was thrashing about trying to get away. And then it was a few moments earlier, the adults were murdered brutally. Ben couldn't look away and he couldn't flee from the seen. For ten minutes he relived it and then he burned, turning to ash three times. Then, Benjamins eyes opened wide and he was back in the dark forest. He was out of breath as he looked at Zura a split second before passing out, laying on his side in the brush.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Zura finally felt herself relax as she watched the hunter slump. 'He put up quite a fight...' She leaned back against the tree. Darkness gathering at the edge of her vision before she slept.
When she re awoke the moon had began its climb up the sky. Looking to her side the human still lay she then noted a slight draft. Her shirt was torn up exposing her stomach. She smirked as she looked back at the perfect in shape shirt that clothed the male. She prodded his cheek before daring to lightly pull it from him. Setting his head gently down before turning away. She scented the air checking for anybody before she dared to lift her shirt up and over her head. 'Thats five shirts this week that have been destroyed.' Her hair fell resting on the small of her back. She shivered before pulling the other shirt over her head. It acquired many new scents but nothing she couldn't get a used to. Now what to do when the human awoke? Ah yes she needed to find out why he was at the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 pm

Redwood Forest - Page 2 Temp4_zpsee8c4b45

Blits trudged along bored. She wondered where Zura could be... Suddenly she was flat on the floor. She'd tripped over Zura and the human. She covered her mouth but she saw the human was already hypnotized so it didn't matter that much, did it? Bliss mouthed 'I'm so so sorry' to Zura not wanting to make any more noise then she already had.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Benjamin remained unconscious for a while, but he stirred slightly when something touched his cheek. He willed himself to wake up but his brain was muddled and slow. Too much had happened in the base of an hour maybe two. Then, he was cold. Ben shifted and opened his eyes just a little, what he saw was a blurry images of Zura pulling on a top. Wait, where did she get another top? Suddenly pieces started falling together, he wasn't wearing a shirt. What the he~ Benjamin groaned and rolled himself in to a sitting position. His elbows rested on his knees as he leaned forward running a hand through his hair. "What... happened?" The two of them were back in the Redwood forest, but she was wearing his shirt. Then someone had tripped over the two of them. Ben looked up at her, his mind not yet moving as fast as it usually did.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:35 pm

As Arane searched the forest for her guests, she heard commotions and gazed around before spotting a few of them. She had followed the smell of blood, A body? The Arrow raced even faster towards them. She came to a sudden halt before them and gazed at them with fiery eyes, her face half hidden from them."Explain yourselves. What unearth have you been doing?I hold you responsible for the destruction of my home.If you wanted to fight, you do it in the Arena. Challenges only."Her voice was cold and strict, formidable. She waited with little patience for their answer.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Zura glanced towards the human before yawning in boredom. "It'll wear off in five or ten minutes." She looked over in surprise to see blitsen. "Oh..hey?" She gave a nod to the werewolf before looking to where she knew the black mansion. She felt foreboding creeping up her back as the arrow exited the brush. "Destruction? You mean that lycan that went haywire." She bared her teeth at the thought as she remembered the other type of wolf raining his fist down on charlie. She shook her head before looking past arane wondering if the vamp was feeling any better. Zura looked back feeling her eyebrow twitch at receiving orders from the vampire. 'For the pack..for the pack.' She gritted her teeth forcing a twitching smile onto her lips.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Redwood Forest - Page 2 Temp4_zpsee8c4b45

Blitsen grinned at the other werewolf. Then the human woke. She smiled but she had to keep back from lashing out and killing it there and then. Temptation was Blitsy's worst enemy and right now it was playing it's tricks. Bliss picked up a leaf and began doing origami with it, to be rudely interrupted by another creature.

Uh oh, when Blitsen looked up she saw it was the arrow. She was startled slightly by her mean gaze and shuffled back. She let out a sneeze then began to overly apologies, she really didn't want the arrow to rip her head off. When the vampire began talking about destruction she stood and brushed her self off. "I'm afraid, it was not any of us but the lycan that recklessly destroyed that beautiful library..." she shrugged "however we did fight, well i think every one fought with him, but we came outside to fight, we barley made contact too, it was more of a chase." Blitsen gave up on explaining her self as the arrow probably wouldn't believe her. Bliss looked at the human and Zyra for backup.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 pm

The Bounty Hunter was startled as the Arrow showed up so swiftly. Slowly, he got to his feet, refusing to wait 10 minutes for the after effects to wear off. "Actually, Arane, it was more of a hunt that went bad you know?" Benjamin blinked tiredly, he really shouldn't have been talking. He folded his arms across his bare chest and looked at Zura as if to ask when he would be getting his shirt back. The werewolf was seeming to have some issues at the moment as if she was remembering something. He then looked to Blits as she spoke. Slowly, Ben began to edge away from the group. This bounty had failed and the cut in his side needed to be tended to.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Arane shook her head in dismay at the replies she heard from a werewolf she hadn't known and Ben."Inexcusable."She said harshly. Then she blinked partly at the mention of a hunt."No one hunts until the order is given to do so. The time is near however, but not now."She gazed at the body of a hunter."And how do you explain this?"She gestured a wave of her hand to the body before her. The blood was thick and made her want to feed. But she didn't feed on humans. She wanted a truce with them. She wanted no more wars between the races.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:38 pm

"Hmm? Oh him i was on his list so i thought i'd settle it soon but.." Zura smirked as she glanced over him. "I want him alive. Spread more fear and get the hunters off my tail i guess." She shrugged before looking back. Her smile fell once she realized her answer could finally be answered. "Why was he at the mansion anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Benjamin scowled at Arane, "I hunt where I have to go where my bounty does, there is no coice of where I hunt." The muscle in his jaw twitched irritably as he watched the three of them. Then his glare turned to Zura, he wouldn't forgive her for having him relive his past. His hand wandered to his gruesome looking scar at the thought. Although, he seemed to just be a pawn to keep other hunters off her back. Benjamin then looked back at Arane, she was looking at him oddly. Then he realized he was bleeding, he mentally said oohh and took a small step back giving the two some space.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Arane snorted at Zura's reply. She turned to the human whom had backed off a few paces. She approached him casually and took in his condition before turning back to the werewolf."He is our guest."She gazed back to ben."I have no interest in harming the humans.I am striving to make alliances with all the races to help us defeat the lord of the rogues. You are safe here, and so are your people."She nodded to her own words as she awaited a word from the human.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Zura watched him from the corner of her eyes. His glare had truly burned into her skin. 'Males...they should just drop dead.' She sighed softly before thinking back to charlie. 'I guess for once its wrong, i guess the only one's ok are james,charlie and this guy...she called him ben.' Her eyes followed his movement. 'A scar? Ah yes his fear..' Her frown deepened as she thought back to it. 'The set back of my gift.' She always felt bad using it on others especially after making them relive such a thing but she didn't have a choice. He was going to kill her. "You'll get your shirt back once i grab mine from my den unless your disgusted by my filth." She growled at her words. Then something popped up in her mind. She spun on her heel moving closer her eyes sparkling. "Since were not enemy's i suppose. About that dagger?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Benjamin eyed Arane as she came closer and then she spoke. He nodded slowly, "I see, then I guess I will speak with the village. Tell them not to fear, but to still respect. Proper amends should be held when I am a bit more... presentable" The young man gave her a small grin before turning to Zura. His hands slid in to his pockets comfortably and he answered her, "No, I don't really see you as the... filthy type per-say. Maybe more of the free lifestyle type though. But yes I would like my shirt back later, when you are done using it." She had spun and moved closer to him, before her mouth even opened Benjamin knew she was going to say something about his dagger. "What about it?" He asked with a simple tilt of the head. Sure, they weren't enemies but then again Ben wasn't really sure what they were. He did just try to kill her...
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Arane nodded to Ben's response."Alright. Be sure to attend the meeting of the alliance. I will send a messenger of timing." She watched Zura and glanced between the two and at the dagger of which she remembered from earlier. She chuckled softly and turned her back on them. With a powerful leap, the Arrow was in the shaded tree branches and removed her hood. She sat cross legged on a branch that would be nearly impossible for one human alone to balance on. Vampires didn't rely too much on weight. She watched in silence, wanting to see the outcome of this encounter though ready to intervine if there should be an attack.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 pm

'Yep definitively different' She smiled that crooked smirk of hers before nodding. "Alright." Flipping a loose strand of white curls back over her shoulder. She grumbled in irritation threatening to chop them. "I told you earlier i was interested in the dagger. Is it possible for me to get you to make me a weapon?" She patted her old hunting knife. "I doubt mine will last much longer, its been with me since i was made a werewolf." She puffed her cheeks just thinking about her age. Glancing back where she heard the rustling of leafs settle as arane sat in the tree causing zura to raise an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Benjamin nodded yet again, the alliance would be good especially with the Kell growing. "I will be awaiting your messenger then." He then watched as she leaped in to the tree, settling herself on a limb. The tree seemed to bear no weight, it didn't even bend. "I could... maybe. It all depends on how the times fall. And of course what you want it to be made from..." Ben reached to his belt and pulled out his second blade and handed it to Zura. It was laced with light and would cause no harm to her if she were to accidently cut herself with it. "Show me how you can handle it." He stepped back and waited. He wanted to know how she would hold the blade, at what point in the hilt and which angle she moved her wrists when she swung. His blue eyes focused contently on the werewolf not afraid that she may use his own blade against him.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Arane watched closely as the two stood facing each other. She supposed this would be a good moment to study their battle strategies. She really ought to move them to the Arena but it wasn't serious. She would watch silently from her perch and take mental notes as she did. She would have to watch the sun as well to prevent herself from beginning to burn. She may be able to stand sunlight, but not a lot of it. Sunlight was both a pleasure and a death wish to her kind.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 pm

She smiled before taking the weapon. She shifted it between her hands taking note of the weight before settling it back into the palm of her right hand. She twisted it to where the blade faced towards the ground. She ran her thumb over the material before delicately swinging it. She gave a few jabs at the empty air before spinning, causing her arc to widen. Oh how she loved to spin. "I guess it could be made from simple metal.I usually work with bones from deer or there antlers." After many years she still followed traditions of her tribe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redwood Forest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Black Mansion :: Around the Territory-
Jump to: