Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Benjamin's Home EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Benjamin's Home EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Benjamin's Home EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Benjamin's Home EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Benjamin's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Benjamin's Home Side-of-Housered

This is Ben's home, it is placed on the farthest side of the human Village. It is set higher up upon a hill, hidden by trees so he is able to keep an eye on the small busy place. The interior is snug with two rooms, a small kitchen, two full baths, and a living room.

Benjamin's Home Porchred

(Will better the description soon)
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Benjamin adjusted his arm around Arane so he would be able to keep her up as they went to the stairs. Their footsteps sounded on the elevated porch as they neared the door. The wind was a bit rough from up here but it carried the smell of heavy lavender and the foods down below in the village. Ben struggled with the door knob for a moment before getting it to unlodge itself. It swung open revealing a comforting home, they light filtered in through the windows in to the living space that was right before the door. "Here, make yourself at home." Benjamin walked the vampire over to the couch and set her there. After that he moved to the windows pulling a drape over them to keep the sunlight from coming in.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Arane glanced around as she stumbled up the steps of the house and edged towards the front door. Inside, she felt it cool in here then outside and her strength increased slightly. She was set on some sort of cushioned chair that she wasn't familiar with but laid sideways on it the way she did a bed and shut her eyes with a sigh as darkness enveloped the house. The odor of humans was strong here and Arane fought the urge to snarl. When she spoke, she was snarling anyway."Thank you. I just need to rest here a while and then i should be back on my feet soon."he voice was rasp. The Arrow had blood on her mind. She needed a drink. In he wake, Arane sat up and walked slowly towards Benjamin. Her cloak dropped behind her to the floor and Aranes fangs were bare. She gripped his shoulder with one hand, and shoved him to a nearby wall, her hand at his chest. A soft hissing sound came from her lips.'I shouldn't be doing this'
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Benjamin glanced at Arane as she moved in to a more comfortable position. "Stay as long as you need, at least until sunset." He had walked towards one of the shelves, looking for something to drink. It had been quite a long few days and Benji needed a little relief. The next moment he felt a pressure on his shoulder. Arane must have gotten up. thought Ben. The young man had opened his mouth to ask if she would like some but was cut off as he was roughly turned and shoved against the wall. If he hadn't been so worn down Benjamin probably could have caught her before she touched him. The Arrows teeth were bared and ready to strike but, she seemed to be hesitating. Benjamin took advantage of this and pushed off of the wall using it as leverage in an attempt to knock her back.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Arane flinched when he tried to push her back. The effort only made her push him further into the wall, her instincts kicking in. The smell of blood her her eyes a bright blood lusted color and she hissed inwardly. She pressed her body towards his to hold him steady and his lips caressed the nap of his neck. A smile pulled at her lips and she chuckled."Humans blood is a precious thing."She whispered coldly in his ear.'I can't...'
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Benjamin grunted as he was pressed back farther in to the wall. The pressure of her body against his kept from thrashing. He groaned inwardly, he had forgotten her strength. There was almost no chance of him getting away. His heart raced in his chest as her lips made soft contact with his neck. Ben moved his hands to her sides trying to push her away. "Arane... Please..."The hunters tone was almost desperate. his head turned away from her as he tried meekly to push her away from him.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Arane could hear Benjamins pulse humming in her ears.Her conscience was telling her no but her instincts drove her forward. She found her nails digging in Benjamins shoulders. She felt hands on her waist and for a moment this frightened her and she pulled back with a small gasp."Benjamin..."It was a warning note. The Arrow knew she would be doing something wrong if she bit him. Slowly, she tried to fight her instincts and pull back, but it was no use."Stab me."She said through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Benjamin only felt the small sting if her nails in his shoulders. Her voice had held a warning and then she... She asked him to stab here. He took in to account that if she bit him it could be the end of the treaty between their species. If an Arrow couldn't control herself then what about the other vampires? The hunter nodded slowly and released one hand from her. One still remained tight at her side to keep whatever distance between them. He reached in to his belt and grabbed the light laced blade. With one swift movement he sunk the blade in to her side. Deep enough for the light to burn but not enough to hit any vitals. Benjamin hoped this would be all he needed to get her back.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Arane thought she wouldn't be able to take much more of the struggle until she felt a sharp point pierce her skin and she gasped. Leaping away, the blade slid from her body and her hand flew to her wound as she knelt on the floor. The thirst fled her mind and now she dragged herself towards the couch and leaned her back against it and laid her head back with a sigh of relief."Thank you," she breathed,"Now i need to heal." She looked at him."Something to drink."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Benjamin stepped forward as Arane flew back. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. The blade was still clutched in his hand, a single drop of blood hit the floor before Ben wiped it off. The light from it glowed in the darkness of the room. "Yeah, you're welcome." she asked for something to drink. Ben paused unsure of what exactly she wanted. But it didnt take him long to figure it out. With a different blade he made a small incision on his wrist and held it over a whine glass that was on the shelf. "It's not the same if a human just gives you his blood." the glass was only a third full but it was still worth something. Benjamin shook his hand before pressing a small cloth to the cut and handing the glass to Arane.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Arane smelled blood a few moments later and saw the glass that Benjamin held out to her. She snatched it from him and gulped the contents quickly. Within a few moments, her wound had healed and she stood. She was strong and she glanced at Benjamin before turning to head for the door. She snatched her cloak from the floor and put it on. Pausing before the door, she sighed again."I'm sorry Benjamin. If i hurt you...I apologize."The Arrow had made a bad impression on allying with the humans. She'd regret it in the future if Benjamin decided to wage war against her and the other Vampires.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Benjamin was surprised at the quickness she had taken up. "Please, don't worry about it I have been in much worse situations." He frowned slightly as she was up and by the door. "Please, stay until nightfall. That will be the best time for you to leave the Village area. Not all the villagers are happy about the new alliance." Benjamin didn't completely agree with it either but he knew it would benefit his people. The sun was probably going to set soon so she wouldn't have to stay much longer anyways. Ben settled in to one of the chairs nearer the fireplace and leaned forward waiting for her reply. The dog tags that hung around his neck dangled forward freely.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Zura trekked much slower then the others in her right hand swung a mangled body of a hen that most likely had belonged to some villager. 'All the prey has been scared away darn humans.' She grumbled to herself as she stepped through the door. Freezing in place she noticed arane had benjy pressed up to the wall. "O-oh am i intruding?" She went to step back till she saw the fangs. 'Ohh hehe. Don't be ridiculous.' Zura felt like she should of intercepted but she decided the vamp needed to find her own way. Blue eyes watching closely as the tension ceased as they resolved it by stabbing her? It wasn't the best way but it worked at least. She looked sheepishly from benjy to the chicken she had grasped in her hand. "Heh." She forced a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 pm

Benjamin looked over to see Zura. How long had she been standing there? It took him a moment to distinguish the creature she was holding from her hand. It was a plump chicken, probably one of the villagers. “So, must I ask how you came across that bird? I don’t think one of the villagers just gave it to you.” He scowled as he spoke, his blue eyes trained on Zuras own blue eyes. He then thought about the silver wound that held her arm stiff at her side. “Never mind that… just be sure to return something to them. Do you want to get your wound treated?” Ben asked curiously. He was still perched in his seat, leaning forward casually as he inquired Zura. Arane was still there, hopefully she would stay to avoid more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:45 pm

The tone he spoke in made her frown, like a child being scolded. "Hey, if they hadn't warded off the herds maybe i would be eating something actually worth it. And at least I'm not eating some child." She crossed her arms feeling her temper flare. 'The wound must be getting to me...' Her blue eyes had gone now being replaced by black. A tremor passed through her threatening to release the beast. "Sure." Zura turned her head away hoping the male would just consider her as she always was.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Benjamin sat back as her tone turned a bit hostile. Her eyes had gone a black color but he chose not to see it. It may have only added to the tension. Zura had responded to his last question. “Alright, do you have it handled or do you need some help?” He asked. If she needed help he would provide it, just as he would any other of his guests. Plus, the wound was inflicted by him. It would only be fair to see after until it was healed. He ran a hand through his hair and stood up moving to set his blades on the side table near the shelf he was looking at earlier as he waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Zura glanced back at him then looked a bit at arane "Nah...I'm sure you must have more important things to do." Reaching into her hidden pouch she pulled out the small bottle filled with odd scented medicine. Her lips formed a thin line in thought as she raised it up to eye level to observe. Her eyes were drawn back to benjy when he created a small thunk as he sat down the blades. 'Hmmm....'
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Benjamins back was still to her as he spoke, “Not really, I am taking a night off of the bounty hunting. I mean I haven’t slept in 2 days, I’m only human. I need rest.” He paused as he felt her gaze even though he was facing the other direction, “So helping you won’t be much of a problem if you need it.” Slowly, he traveled to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. He hesitated a moment before pouring a second glass and heading to the living room again. Ben slid the glass across the coffee table to Zura, he didn’t get one for Arane because he knew she wouldn’t want any. The young man didn’t sit down, instead he remained standing.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:21 pm

"Fine.." She sighed softly before just watching him move about the human den. 'Not exactly what i meant about him being busy but all well.' The corner of her mouth twitched as it threatened to smirk. Moving her hand quickly she picked up the glass her eyes flicking over it in slight amazement. 'How odd.' She felt giddy like a 5 year old in a candy store. She raised the glass to her lips pausing as she took in the scent then drank thirstily. "Thanks..." Looking back down at the medicine that she had quickly left unprotected on the table. "What shall i do with the meat while i treat my shoulder?" She shook the mouth watering piece of meat, a feather fluttered loose and landed on her left foot.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Ben watched as she drank the water quickly, “There is more water in the kitchen…” Zura had held up the chicken like a prize, “Well I could cook it while you fix up your shoulder.” Ben held out a hand to take the chicken. It was a casual moment although he wondered if she would actually give it up. The werewolf was holding on to it like a life line which amused Benjamin greatly. It would be good cooked no doubt. He would probably end up returning a chicken to whomever she had taken the prize from.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:36 pm

"Cook?" The once familiar word was now very strange to her. She moved back her hand and tightened her grip on the chickens' neck. Eyes narrowing as she processed his words. She sighed once more before unwillingly tossing the prey to the human. "Now where may i station myself." She looked about the main room for other doors that may lead her. Her stomach gave a small rumble in protest that she had actually gave up her meal.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Benjamin nodded, “Yes, cook.” Zura seemed new to these things but something told Ben that it was just a forgotten word. “There is a bathroom down the hall, first door on your left. The spare bedroom is just one more door up.” He caught the chicken easily and headed in to the kitchen. In all honesty he was surprised that she had given it up that easy, surely the wolf in her did not want to do that. Swiftly, Ben began to pluck away the thick and down feathers on the chicken, disposing them in to the waste basket. He then severed the head from its body, pushing it to the side. The pink, featherless corpse settled on the board. Luckily, the blood wasn’t very plentiful so Ben continued to clean it off.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Zura set down her glass before following benjys directions to the bathroom. Once entering the enclosed room she set to work on rewashing the festering wound and dabbing lightly like she had seen the human do by the river. Uncapping the bottle she put small amounts on at a time. First there was a great burning pain before a calming cool settled. The were had jerked in surprise and agony at the feeling in her opened shoulder. 'Was he really trust worthy...i smelt no deceit.' She closed her eyes catching her uneven breath. In the other room she could hear the slight movements of ben preparing her meal. When she reopened her eyes she was staring back at the bottle. Half still remained but she would apply more before she slept tonight. 'Eh..i should probably head back to my den soon.' Moving back out of the bathroom she headed into the room she had glimpsed the human enter before. The kitchen. She hesitated in the doorway before plodding up behind benjy and peered over his shoulder with curiosity. She was almost climbing on his shoulder and back like a pup. If she had ears they would of been perked forward with interest. She turned her head which hovered over his shoulder and stared at the side of his face. "Urm nice den you got here...though a wood one isn't very safe since there could be a terrible storm or fire but...umm i guess if you prefer this thing."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Ben was still working busily when he heard the bathroom door creak open as Zura came out. He didn’t look up from the chicken, his brows were creased as he finished gutting it. With the end of the blade he was using he pushed those over near the head. Suddenly, he was aware of a presence right behind him. It was Zura, literally climbing over his shoulder to see what he was doing. His eyes moved to glance at her momentarily. She looked a lot better now, that medicine must have really worked. Benjamin held back a short laugh of amusement. She had watched for a while before commenting on his home. She was right, it wouldn’t be good if it had caught on fire. But it was waterproof. Ben wasn’t aware how close she was to his face as he turned his head to answer. “Well, you see my hou-“ He blinked and craned his head back a little. His face was extremely close to hers which startled him. It took a second for his eyes to adjust, her face was blurry at first from how close she was. Quietly, he cleared his throat and looked back to the chicken then continued his sentence. “My house would be pretty fine in a storm unless the supports gave out. But, you do have a point about fires. Wood burns easily.” Ben then moved the kitchen in to the wood-burning oven and closed the door. “Give it a good hour, then it will be done.” He turned again to look at her, this time a bit more carefully.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:26 pm

She watched as the gears in his head turned and then he looked at her as their eyes made contact before widening. She was surprised about the closeness of there situation so she scooted a bit away to give him space. "Ahem." She coughed softly looking around the room once more. "Oh i see." She brought her left hand to her chin in thought. "Heh...fire." Zura grumbled to herself as she thought about the scarlet, orange and yellow of a vast sea of flames. "An hour!? What in the good blazes are we going to do for a hour!" She began to rant then lifted a leg and pathetically tried to kick the counter. Not only did she hurt her foot but lost balance and crashed onto the floor. "Good for nothing..." She groaned at the new ache in her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Benjamin's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Benjamin's Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Village-
Jump to: