Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Main Hall EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Main Hall EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Main Hall EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Main Hall EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Main Hall EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Main Hall EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Main Hall EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Main Hall EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Main Hall EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Main Hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Main Hall   Main Hall EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:49 pm

A long and narrow Hallway of which you enter from the front door and from the door on the end of the hall. A violet carpet lead your path over black marble flooring. On the walls, you may find the portraits of the Vampire ancestors who once walked the hall in their times of ruling.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net
Arane

Arane

Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hall   Main Hall EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 pm

As Arane came to the entrance, she paused and turned to the wolf."This is my mansion. It has been in my family for generations. This place is where you will stay once the Alpha has confirmed the alliance."Arane turned back to the double door entrance and pushed the doors open and entered the main hall. She walked gracefully down the narrow hall and passed the side doors on either side of the hall which led to different parts of the mansion. She paused a moment to see if the wolf still followed her.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hall   Main Hall EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Zura blinked her eyes getting a used to the change of lights. It had been awhile since she had really been in a building. As she followed the arrow she paused to take into account of a few portraits. Faces worn from century's, kindness may of shone in others while some showed defiantly. She turned her attention back to the vampire leading her. She now stood beside the vampire. How odd..moons ago we would be standing at opposite ends ready to fight. Her eyes darted to and fro taking in all the information. "So which way?"
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hall   Main Hall EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Arane smiled as she watched the wolf."These are portraits of all myy ancestors. I may look the mere human age of 18 but I'm over a hundred years old."She chuckled."This way please."She gestured for the wolf to follow her and strode down the hall toward the library. Arane needed to retrieve something important.

-To the library-
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hall   Main Hall EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Zura looked back down the hall at the pictures.'Hmm..makes since.' As she continued to listen to the vampires he almost tripped. "A hundred..man I'm getting old.." She snorted at the end of her sentence giving a wistful smile. Zura followed obediently after knowing that if she were on her owns eh would most definitively get lost. 'This places reeks...I'm just gonna have to get a used to it...'
-To the library-
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hall   Main Hall EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Arane had walked in silence. She had noted that Ben had indeed followed her. The Arrow paused at the edge of the forest and looked out into the clearing where the mansion stood."This is my home."She said as she walked onward. She climbed the steps to the porch and pushed open the double doors, letting herself in and paused in a long narrow hallway waiting for the human. She gazed towards the sky and saw that it was indeed nearly dawn.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hall   Main Hall EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:05 pm

Benjamin looked at the looming building. It was sharp against the soft light of the twilight just before dawn, yet it was eerily beautiful. Ben gave an impressed whistle, "You certainly have yourself a nice place here." He trotted up the stairs after and in to the main hall. It took a short moment for his eyes to adjust to the dim lighting but after that he took in the architecture. Next he noticed the figures standing and walking along the hallway also. Several glances were sent to him, most of unsettling interest. This caused him to drift a little closer to Arane, it set him on edge having so many vampires around him. He was itching to pull out his dagger but he remained calm in appearance.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hall   Main Hall EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:26 pm

Arane glanced over her shoulder at his compliment."Thank you. This house has been in my family for generations."She glanced at the other vampires and then back to Ben."Relax.They know when to strike by my order or the general only."She chuckled and strode down the hall to the last door on her left."This is the library."She said.With a push on the door, she walked in gracefully.

-To the Library-
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hall   Main Hall EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Benjamin nodded politely, "You are welcome. It really is impressive." He gave yet another nod when she told him to relax. Admittedly, he did feel a bit more at ease with the Arrow at his side. She was leading him to the library. The Library, Ben found it soothing. Even if it was in a mansion full of the blood-suckers. He followed in behind her, not with any grace as she did but with a casual stride.

~To the Library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Hall   Main Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Hall
Page 1 of 1