Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Eastern Boundary EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Eastern Boundary EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Eastern Boundary EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Eastern Boundary EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Eastern Boundary EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Eastern Boundary EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Eastern Boundary EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Eastern Boundary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:42 pm

The East Boundary is along a forest line of trees that are part of the Red Wood Forest. Guardsmen would be posted here night and day to keep watch for any intruders.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net
Zura

Zura

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Her chest rose and fell, i lay promptly against a low hanging tree. Sunlight scattered rays across her face causing my eyes to flutter open.She blinked open her eyes a few times trying to get rid of the sleep that gnawed at the back of her mind. She slowly got to her feet,twisting with her arms till she heard her back popped a few times. "What a horrible day." Zura smiled at her words before sighing.
Sweet aromas' drifted through the air teasing her senses. Leafs ruffled in the wind that toyed with her hair. In a flash she was gone from the clearing, she sped through the tree's twigs hardly brushing her skin as she dashed by. Protection. Those looming tree's that seemed to hover over her hid her from the world. shielded her from the day to day things of the mortals. She came to a halt near the base of a hill.Zura gasped letting fresh air fill her lungs. 'The eastern territory. More like lycan territory.' she thought with a snort.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Arane ran through the forest at lightening speed. She had switched to her suited clothing and took up her bow and sword as her choice of weapons on this night. She had foreseen a stranger wondering near her border line. She was accompanied by no one on this night for she assured her guardsmen that she would be fine on her own. The Arrow skidded to a halt yards from the hill of which she could smell the blood of a dog.Werewolf she thought. Arane drew her bow. It was accustomed that she not use her fangs to fight unless she had no weapons. She would use her bow and sword first. Arane had remembered that she had sent an alliance to the Alpha of the werewolf pack, and had not seen a reply. She now was determined to keep her guard for she didn't know if she could ally with them if they had already sided with Kell. She stalked in the shadows and watched the figure closely, an arrow notched in case of attack.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Zura observed the hill closely. The wind blowing toward her carrying the foul stench of the lycan's. She turned sharply on her heal preparing to head back to the main part of her territory. She paused in her stride when she made out the faint sound of movement. 'Not from the western border..' A ripple made its way down her spine, an all to familiar feeling. "Your a bit far from you lair aren't you leech?" Zura scrunched her nose in disgust once the scent of the vampire reached her.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Arane heard the creature speak and frowned at the sound of a woman's tone."Who is a leech here. The vampire, or the mutt?"She snapped back as she stalked closer. The bitterness of Aranes tone came with a small hiss of dismay."Whats a mutt doing so far from her pack?Did the cats scare you off?"Arane approached further out from the protection of trees and into the moonlight where her skin glowing like moonlight. Her eyes were a dark blood red filled with anger. She was tense, ready to fire the arrow she notched if the wolf decided to spring.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Zura cocked an eye brow, her lips quirked into a smile. "A mutt you say?The only mutt's around here are back in the western territory." She faked a yawn of boredom as she watched the vampire step out. Rolling her shoulders ready to fight if the vampire made any threatening move. "Whats it to you any way?"
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Arane narrowed her eyes at the Wolfs response. She shook her head without a word. After thinking a moment, Arane addressed the wolf with a much calmer tone, though firm."I sent an alliance to your alpha, and never received a reply. I have been expecting one still and until i receive my answer, no wolf may cross this boundary."She held the wolfs gaze, never blinking, never breathing. She did not require breath after all.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Zura frowned as she thought back to the day before. Her eyes narrowed a she watched the vampire even more closely. "So that make you an arrow?" Zura allowed herself to relax in the vampire's presence. "I apologize for the lack of an answer." she folded her arms hating herself every time she went into professional mode. she wondered to herself if it even seemed that someone of her attitude would have such a position. "But till then,rest assured you won't have to worry about my pack."
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Arane frowned and relaxed as the wolf did. She sheathed her bow and walked closer to the wolf."I see. I am the Arrow,"She confirmed,"So what does that make you?"The Arrow studied the woman thoroughly as if to seize her up for dinner even though she had feasted on deers blood recently before venturing to the boundary. She was thankful and considering the wolf very lucky she had just finished her daily glass of crimzen, for it would spell deep trouble if she'd come here first."Who is your alpha?"She asked after a long silence.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 pm

"Me?" Zura chuckled while shrugging her shoulders. "I'm the beta." She focused her attention on one of the tree's. Here eyes following each winding limb till it got to the very end.She frowned once she noticed the vampire was watching her very intently. "I'm not your lunch either." She spat. "My alpha? She's busy." She tossed the vampire question over her shoulder without a care. 'A vampire...should i really speak more about the pack.'
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:56 pm

The Arrow chuckled at the wolfs words."I see."She shook her head."No worry to lunch out of you. I ate. Now. Come with me. I will show you my home since you seem to be in the alphas placement for now."Arane turned on her heal to leave. She pause at the edge of the forest to see if the wolf would follow. If she didn't, Arane wouldn't quite blame her, though the response would be quite rude.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Zura frowned not quite sure if she should go or not. 'I guess i could find out if their trust worthy or not.' She followed closely behind not wanting to be mistaken as a trespasser by her kind.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 pm

(Five sentences or more Zura!)

Arane smiled as the wolf began to follow her. She turned and for a moment glanced up at the moon. It was full tonight and bright. Arane knew the alliance was important. She could get used to their lively smell. With a sigh, the Arrow took off at lighting speed towards her home.

-To the Library-
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Zura watched the arrow's every movement. Why now. Why an alliance? Is something threatening them? Us? She noticed the vampire had vanished. She felt sheepish and stupid at the thought.Crouching she shot herself through the tree's managing to keep up. 'I guess she's not so bad..'
-To the library-
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Eastern Boundary Temp4_zpsee8c4b45

The wolf slowly padded into the area. As she walked, she converted into her human self. Blitsen was murmuring song lyrics when she was stopped by a thousand smells at once. She quickly turned back into a wolf, letting out a little growl before following the prints left in the mud. She was walking towards the black mansion. Blits was hoping the people that lived here were looking for new leaders, or if not new people in some kind of power...

-TO THE LIBRARY-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eastern Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Boundary   Eastern Boundary Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern Boundary
Page 1 of 1