Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Western Boundary EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Western Boundary EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Western Boundary EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Western Boundary EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Western Boundary EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Western Boundary EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Western Boundary EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Western Boundary EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Western Boundary EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Western Boundary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:44 pm

The West Boundary also has a forest line. But unlike the East boundary, it slopes upward along a hillside. This boundary is more easily guarded because enemies are so easily spotted from the higher elevation.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net
Jason

Jason

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 am

Jason was walking up the hill enjoying the evening breeze, he was in his human form as he relaxed at the top. -It's so peaceful up here- He thought before looking around at the bottom of the hill. He thought this would be a nice place to rest for a bit,except he heard someone coming. He looked around and could tell by the smell it wasn't a lycan. His heart began to race until it reached beats that would kill a human.

He felt a huge pain go through his body that made hm drop to the ground and scream "ughhh"! He groaned as his skin stretched tear. His legs distored and his bones thickened. His height grew so drastically it tore open his rib cage skin and jet black fur spiked out. With-in a split second he had grow to big for his skin and he ripped it off and it disappeared. He had transformed into a fully grown lycan.
He growled and jumped on to the lowest branch of a tree that hid him well and waited for what was approaching to come.
Soon he got bored and got out of the tree -they must've left-. He thought and looked at the bottom of the hill and saw two figures chatting. When they left he turned into a human and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Zura ran into the unknown territory at full speed before screeching to a halt. 'Oh no..a.m i crazy this isn't my territory.' She knew she couldn't call for him...what if someone else heard her. She cursed under her breath and kicked a tree. SHE turned and began to make her way out oft he territory. 'Now what..'
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Jason fell out of the tree Zura kicked"Howdid you know I was in here"? He asked he in a saddened voice. His beprown eyes couldn't meet hers as he talked. He sighed and climbed up into the tree again and rest s against the trunk and peeled bark off lowering his ears.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Zura smirked hiding her shock after what she had witnessed. 'Of course..' As she watched him clamber back up the tree she frowned once more. "Oh come on Jason...we just met? And were from two different species." Irritation beginning to flicker in her eyes. "I shouldn't even be here." She murmured more softly as she glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Jason looked down "I guess you're right". He muttered and climbed down. He raised a brow at her"Why not I'm the alpha of this land. Who said you can't be here"? He asked and looked around. His silver tail dangling as he looked at Zura confused.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Zura smiled softly more relaxed now that the lycan male had joined her on the ground. "I'm not so sure everyone'll be so accepting of me here." The lighting in the sky had begun to din as the sun had began its travel down. A growl threatened to exit her throat as she knew what was going to happen once the moon shone that night.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Jason looked up and morphed into a human"Wanna morph together"? He asks smiling. He holds out his hand "There's something I want to show you". He says and wait to see if she takes his hand. He really wants to she her a cave he know shell like.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Zura looked back down at jason in confusion. "Alright?" She stared at his hand for three minutes before she took it. A sigh passed through her lips as moonlight slowly began to feel the area. Her skin began to burn and her body jerked. The skin along her spine ripped as her spine grew with a sickening snap. She bit her lip not wanting to show her pain. Her claws and fangs grew as white fur made its way across her body. She snarled in a feral way her human ways beginning to fade. She stood on all fours as she swung her massive head from side to side waiting for the dizziness to dissipate.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:33 am

Jason morphed and his silver ears grew, his tail popped out and he stood on two legs. His Jet black fur grew all over his body. He looked at Zura and smiled "Follow me". He barked and took off towards the cave. He was fast in this fur he was a black blur as he moved through the woods on the hill. He howled as he got to the caves entrance. Jason then looked back to see if Zura had followed him.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Zura hesitated where she stood, her blue eyes following the lycan's every move. She couldn't tell an order apart from an invitation in her dizzy state. As she focused more she gained control over her notions forcing her drawled lips back to a neutral state. She ran after him her paws thudding against the ground before she began to gain speed. Coming to a halt where she was sure space was still between the two.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Jason smiled at her and entered the cave and after a bit he came into a room. It opened up into a huge room of lights. Except these lights were the sunlight reflecting off of diamonds,Rudy's,jade,emerald,and sapphire. He looked at her"do you like it"? He asked and wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Zura followed slowly behind shoulders tense. She tipped her head in thought as she watched the many lights. Her eyes flicked around trying to keep track of them. "Yes." She grumbled out in a gruff voice. Her tail swayed lazily through the air on its own accord.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:35 pm

Jason smiled and ripped a diamond out of the ground and gave it to her. "For you". He smiled and morphed to a human-She looks amazing with it- he started to think but shook it off, I'm a lycan shes a werewolf she'll never like me. He sighed and looked outside"Shall we head back to the mansion""? He asked and walked out morphing back into a lycan.

-black mansion-
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:04 pm

zura watched him hold out a diamond. She shrugged before leaning forward and grasping the peculiar thing between her teeth. She followed quietly nodding only slightly.She now felt she had full control over her body now that the full moon was gone. She was free to move as she pleased. Speeding out of the enclosure of the cave into the wide open space she felt her paws tremble with excitement.
-Black Mansion-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Western Boundary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Boundary   Western Boundary Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Boundary
Page 1 of 1