Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Redwood Forest

Go down 
+4
River
Charlie
Alaron
Arane
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

Redwood Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Red Wood Forest is what occupies most of the Black Mansions territory. It covers about fifteen acres of it. It is where hunting is done. Only during the Fall and Spring does the Arrow send out the hunters to fetch food to last until the next hunt. It's a dense woodland where the trunks of the trees seem like a rusty red which gave the forest it's name.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:26 pm

"I think you miss understood. I meant a women that could handle herself." She paused thinking to herself. 'Ah yes his fear...that must be why.' She decided she wouldn't bother him about it any more. "Not exactly lady like am i." A smile twisted her lips till it dropped. "And?" Her voice was now rough her shoulders tensing. She hesitated before stepping out onto an unfamiliar dirt road. 'Maybe it was a bad idea coming here...' She sighed softly shaking her head. 'No going back now i guess.' She took her step away from the comforting treeline and towards the humans' village.
-Streets in the human village-
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Jay was continuing to run, his stomach growling louder. He was starving,then he stopped into he claweed himself and bruised himself and even tore his ear off. It'd had been 20 minutes since he last seen Zura and ben - I can't eat this kid-. As cam started waking up he smiled.
cam started shaking in fear"Please don't eat me'. He started to shake.
Jay shook his head "I won't if you tell Ben and zura that I killed the lycan trying to eat you". He said and lowered his ears.
Cam looked at him and smiled"Deal... now please carry me back home". He said.
Jay cut up his legs to make him look like he had acctually fought, He had been walking for 5 minutes when he saw Ben. He started walking out towards them and set the kid on the ground. Jay was actually feeling weakened at the thought of killing his own species.
Cam ran towards Ben quickly "Ben"! he smiled and was happy he could live and all he had to do was tell a lie.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Ben hadn't thanked Zura for helping him out. The had been running for almost 20 minutes, it was a lot easier than jumping across roof tops that's for sure. All at one moment the forest grew quiet, the moon was almost lower in the sky, making its way down its arch. Then he heard his name being called and Benjamin stopped running. It was Cam. "Cam! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he bite you?" Ben put his hands on the sides of the boys face and was moving his head about checking his neck and shoulders for bites. He almost didn't notice the man that was limping up behind Cam. "Who are you?" Benjamin demanded. For all he knew it could be the Lycan in his human form but that wouldn't make sense. If the lycan was still alive it would have eaten Cam. Bens gaze turned to Zura as he gave her a questioning look, maybe she would know.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Zura had noticed the rampaging had quieted down did that mean the boy was dead? She watched in disbelief as the hunted down boy returned with only a head injury. Then jason had come up with many wounds. Her red eyes narrowed. The color faded back to her odd blue. His scent had been in the human village. His scent was on the boy. Blood splattered the male. His own blood. She sighed before letting herself relax. "We can trust him." She walked passed pretending to look out and make sure the danger was gone. "Ever try that again and you'll regret it." She growled into his ear on her way by.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Jas nodded at Zura,he understood she'd hate him even more.
Cam looked at Ben"No he didn't hurt m. He was about to but then He came in and fought off the lycan eventually killing him". He said smiling pointing at Jay.
Jay lowered his ears and whined,he wasn't trying to go along with the lie he actually felt bad about tihnking of killing his own species. He didn't try to lie intentionally but whatever,he looked at Ben expecting to get a silver knife through the heart..
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Benjamin nodded slowly, if Zura said he would be trustworthy then he wouldn't be attacked instantly. Even if he was a lycan. "What brings you to kill your own kind Lycan?" Ben asked standing up looking to the lycan was subtle distaste. Other than vampires, apart from a select few, Lycans were creatures that irritated Ben the most. He didn't hate them, not at all. The lycan had whined showing his guilt of killing his own kind. Benjamin shook his head and waited for the lycan to respond to him.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:04 pm

She crossed her arms, back to the two. She awaited his excuse. If he was caught there wasn't much she could do. A hunter and its prey. She glanced over her shoulders at the boy. "We should probably take him to tyran." As she mentioned the old man she remembered she still needed to treat her wound.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:07 am

Redwood Forest - Page 4 Temp6_zps6409b050

Redwood Forest - Page 4 E0b86301-de8c-4277-b26d-fd91f5983618_zps7c31455c

Bliss finally got to the forest and rolled her eyes, "hey, i took the long way for nothing?" this annoyed her as she could have just teleported there. Bliss then shook her head, "well I've got places to be," she put her hand on her chest and bowed before turning, her last words were "Zura, you're still bleeding," she turned, grinned then stepped back, slowly fading away.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Jason looked at Ben, he barred his teeth"There is a point when hunting humans is crossing the line. I will not stand idly by and watch my brothers kill humans. We aren't vamps and we aren't humans that wage war on eachother over land and resources"! He growl snarling. He wasn't happy about Ben asking him why he killed another lycan. "I killed to protect the boy". He morphed into a lycan and took cam and headed back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Benjamin nodded to Zura, she was right. Tyran would help Cam without hesitation, especially since the boy was being trained to be a bounty hunter by Ben. "Good idea, your wound need to be tended to also Zura." He stood up and brushed off the dirt and grime. When the Lycan bared his teeth Bens hand flew to his blade, resting against the hilt. "That last sentence, was irrelevant to the topic my friend. But I am thankful you protected Cam." Bens voice was low and frustrated but grateful at the last sentence. A frown cast over his face when he saw the lycan take Cam and head back to the village. "I hope you know that you cannot stay in the village for long... I usually don't allow the outer species in. But because you saved someone you may come in and stay with us for the remainder of the night." Ben looked back to Zura to make sure she was following. She was also an exception to his rule, he found her company rather interesting. "Cam, you will have to come with me to see Tyran once we reach the Village okay?"
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Arane had fallen asleep in her tree and awoke to find an utter peace. She fallen asleep before she could see the interesting battle and hopped from her perch to the ground. The Arrow gazed about and found Ben and Zura a few paces away. She strode towards them in a graceful stride and paused before them. She also noted the lycan and swore she would speak to him later about the rules of the land."I see we are finally getting along here,"she said after observing each person individually. She met the lycan's gaze."You and I will have to have a talk, boy. The things you do are unacceptable. We will discuss matters later, however."The Arrow sighed and turned to leave. She needed to feed soon and she needed a break from sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:17 pm

She subconsciously reached for the wound. "Ahh i think i know another reason its taking so long to heal...i haven't ate for weeks. And don't worry, i don't fancy the flesh of humans." Zura grimaced. Turning she watched the lycan go with a sigh. "He might not want to return there as a lycan, everyone's going to be riled up." She rubbed her temple. Zura turned to greet the arrow, she gave a slight nod. "I'll help keep an eye out for the humans if you like." Zura suggested. She watched the vampire turn and leave slowly. 'Her eyes were dilated..' She turned and gave a small smile to ben before following.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Benjamin nodded to Arane then dipped his head in respect. Maybe she could speak to the leader of the lycan clan where ever he may be. Then he watched as she left and tilted his head at her last words to the lycan. They had confused him slightly. His blue gaze turned to Zura and he raised an eyebrow at her statement of watching over the humans. But his look was of gratitude. Ben returned her smile with one of his own before turning back to the village with Cam following him close behind him. "I don't know about you Zury but I am tired and we need to get your wound healed before you bleed to much more. At this rate my shirt will be stained." Benjamin had found that the name Zury was much better to say than Zura, plus, it made her seem less serious. He continued to walk until they were at the streets once more. There would only be one more stop to make, Village Square, and then back home.

~To The Streets~
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Zura walked passed ben with a nod, she could feel sleep gnawing at the back of her mind. "So i'll go with you to take the kid back, then heal my wound then i guess i'll be outta your way." She raised an eyebrow as she paused to look at him. 'Zury?' The name had a nice ring to it so she shrugged but quickly regretted it. 'Seems like my body is finally starting to feel the effects of the silver.' "Sorry about your shirt." her eyes flickered to her shoulder hoping nothing had yet seeped through.
-To the village streets-
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am

Arane was oblivious to the battle and events that had taken place. She had fallen asleep upon her perch and awoke to the quiet but noisy sounds of nature. She scented blood and her nostrils flared. She waited a moment before leaping to the ground with a thump and scented the flood of a full grown deer. She hunted it and once her thirst was quenched, Arane headed in the direction of the Human Village. She wondered why the others had traveled there.

-To the Human Village-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redwood Forest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Black Mansion :: Around the Territory-
Jump to: