Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Village Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Village Square - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Village Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Village Square - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Village Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Village Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Village Square - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Village Square - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Village Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Village Square

Go down 
+2
Zura
Benjamin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

Village Square - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Village Square - Page 2 5712685374_4e5e96183e_z

The Village Square is the main center for business. It is constantly buzzing with the villagers, barterers holler their prices and deals and people manning the fruit and vegetable stands set their arrangements in color display. Other than the numerous stands, there were small shops. There was a blacksmiths, which was open to anyone with skill of metal making, an employment agency for those humans who are desperate for odd ended jobs.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Jason walked in and looked around,he was cautios and sniffed the air. He was still in his lycan form when he went in to stand behind Ben. He saw Zura and dipped his head,he didn't want to tick her off. He saw Cam siiting there and sortta smiled "I can take a loo-".he was cut off when an arrow came flying through the window and pierced his back where his left lung was at. Steam rose out of the wound as Jay dropped to his knees gasping for air and spitting up blood. He tried to reach the arrow,but couldn't. The arrows tip was made so when it was pulled out it would make a bigger wound. Jay fell to the ground trying to breath but his lung collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:03 am

Arane entered the village square under a black cloak that hid her face and she stalked through the crowds. He face hidden, no one would see her hopefully. She had no guard with her and this made her feel vulnerable even though she was well armed. She saw shops and stores and people. She was interested in the human way of life but really annoyed by so much noise. The structure of the buildings were strange to her and she gazed at them briefly but not too long for she was wasting time in the sun, her skin already beginning to burn. She needed to find shade, the odor was like burning flesh.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:28 am

Benjamin had frowned Zuras question as to what a room was. "A room? Well it's where people tend to sleep among other things." he gave a short smile as she said that she would stay with him for a bit. His gaze then turned to Tyran who had returned with some sort of herb. "These... These will help with the possibility of a Lycan infections and close the wound faster." the old mans glassy gaze turned to Zura, "You are curious as to what I do, yes? Well you learn in good time. Just as Benjamin has. Remember wisdom comes with a great burden.". His last words seemed not to have much to do with the topic and he turned slowly. Tyrans slow footsteps echoed on the wood floors as he disappeared back to the hidden area. Cam had shifted in his seat and looked at the two, clearly anxious to get back home.

Benjamin looked at Zura hoping she wouldn't ask him what Turan had meant by his statement. He knew she would learn from him soon enough. Then he pressed the small package in to cams hands and whispered something to the boy before he ran off to go home. "I think we should get going..." Ben looked to Zura before slipping out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:34 am

"Oh? I see.." She nodded in understanding to ben images flashing in her mind. When tyran returned she tried her best not to look at the medicine in disgust. The scents were overwhelming. "You sound like my father.." She scoffed before she paused. She furrowed her brows together before she followed ben out of the shop. As she followed close behind ben she came to an abrupt stop. Arane was in the area. Her smell of flowers and blood pooled in the streets. "Why did she come here?" She snapped out of her thoughts to the sound of bens voice. "Huh? Ok."
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:40 am

People pushed and shoved at the Arrow as they passed, some cursing her to the underworld.'I am from the underworld' she thought bitterly to herself. As she continued on, she searched for shade. She was getting weak but the second and the heat of the day was draining her and her skin burning. She stumbled and fell partly to the group and then to her knees. She gasped. She knew she should not have come here. She needed to go back and so she struggled to her feet as people continued to push and shove at her.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:58 am

Ben tilted his head as Zura had stopped and opened his mouth to ask what she had noticed. But, he stopped when he saw someone being ran by the villagers. The person was oddly dressed and seemed to be sheltering themselves from the sun. Wait, the sun was up. Benjamin groaned inwardly, he hadn't slept for almost 24 hours. He wove his way around the group of villagers to the fallen persons. "Are you al- oh hello Arane. Seems you need sone help hmm? Forgot your sunscreen?" his tone was gentle as he grabbed the vampires arm, looping it around his shoulder to help her up. The sunlight seemed to affect the arrow greatly. So, Ben turned to a small overhang behind the various fruit stands.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Zura stared down at the arrow with a frown. "In a human village when your hungry..."She shook her head before following them to some shade. Her shoulder was now painfully aching. "I guess i don't have room to talk." She mumbled brushing her hand over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Arane felt hands on her and was about to thrash out when a familiar voice sounded. He'd sling he arm across his shoulder and she stumbled out of the crowd with him without a word. She noticed he brought her under shade and sighed in relief. She felt the burning of her skin lessen but the warmth of the day still slightly affected her."Thank you."she said in a rasp voice. She lowered to the ground and sat there with her head low. She was exhausted."I cannot stay here."She said after a long moment.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Benjamin looked to Zura then to Arane. Zura was right, Arane seemed a bit weak. And then Zura past her hand over her stomach. They were both hungry it seemed. And both injured. Well Zura wounded and Arane recovering from a sunburn. They all stood in silence for a while before the Arrow declared she couldn't stay. "Do you need any help getting back to the mansion?" Ben asked. He knew that this would prolong his time from home. But what would a few more hours do. Zura needed her shoulder tended to first though. He frowned slightly looking at Zura before saying, "Well it seems you both need a bit of help doesn't it..."
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Arane shook her head at his words."No. I need too get inside someplace. The light and heat of the sun drains me."She chuckled at his second thought."Well. You walked into my territory you know."She sounded to be getting weaken and slouched a bit, her back with getting tiresome of holding her weight."I just need to get inside."She said without looking up. She had her eyes closed to protect them from so much light.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Village Square - Page 2 Temp6_zps6409b050

Village Square - Page 2 E0b86301-de8c-4277-b26d-fd91f5983618_zps7c31455c

Blitsen was buzzing. She ran out from behind the back of a building dragging Charlie along with her. She squealed when she saw all the stalls and shops. Blits ran off to the hat store, picking up the sailor hat she wanted and buying it. She quickly put it on, walking back over to Charlie smiling " now all i need is hair dye!" she was canning all the stalls from a distance. There was hair dye. She could smell it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:47 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Village Square - Page 2 Create.php?text=Charlie&name=Movie%20%20-%20Corpse%20Bride
What do you think you'd ever say? I won't listen anyway…
Village Square - Page 2 14-9228
And your words are just whispers and lies that I’ll never believe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie stumbled along beside her as she dragged him this way and that. He personally didn't mind being dragged around but her touch on his skin made him nervous, especially with the slightly rough way she tugged at his arm to pull him along. The thought that she could easily tug at him harder and send him to the ground made him stare down at her hand, prepared for the worst. He looked up every now and then then when she released him from her grip and ran off to buy a hat he smiled at her as she came running back.

"Lovely Miss Blitsen" he peeked over her shoulder and into the store she just came from. Maybe he could buy a hat, it wouldn't hurt and he would actually be helpful if he ever lost his sun ring again. Reaching to his pockets his stomach dropped and he sighed, thats right he didn't get paid cause he had no use for money. Shrugging his just stuffed his hands causally into his pockets and smiled.

The wind was rather rough, it tugged at the slightly to large shirt of James' he was wearing and it reminded him that he must look ridiculous, black jeans, rings and gloves and this giant white t-shirt of James'. It also reminded him that he should get something to thank the older vampire. Looking around nervously he scratched the back of his head nervously. It would be rude to make Blitsen give him some money but he couldn't just steal something... could he? Maybe if he paid her back it would be alright?

"Hey Blitsen.." he started slowly walked over to her with his neck bent so his head was facing the ground. "Uhh... I don't wanna be rude or anything but.. I promise I'll pay you back I just.. I feel bad that I just took Iron Man's shirt and ran off." He smiled sheepishly up at her. "I want to get him something as a thanks, it doesn't have to be expensive and I.. I don't get paid and I don't really have a job for that matter. I'll pay you back every dime, but could you lend me so money maybe? I mean you don't have to but, please?" He hoped that she would say yes. It's not like he had a creepy man crush on James' but the guy didn't freak out when he started sobbing into him and then lent him his shirt when he started to freak out, he deserved a thanks. "I can pay you back by getting a job myself or I can just... be your servant type thing or something, I don't mind. I serve Arane a lot anyways... thats sort of my rank in the vampire world. A servant."

Those Addressed: Blitsen
Those Mentioned: James
Tone: Nervous, guilty
Activity: Talking
Word count: 468

Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Benjamin looks down at Arane then up to the villagers. It was busy and only a few were noticing the Arrow but all they saw was a weak girl hiding from the sun. She needed to be inside and away from the sun. And Zura still needed treatment. "Alright, both of you come with me. The shops won't let us stay from the amount of time you both need." The young man looped his arm around Arane's waist and lifted her up in to standing position then nodded towards Zura. "We will go back to my home where you both can wait. Can you walk?" He asked softly. The villagers attention was being caught by the group. They were just settling down too, the last thing they needed was more drama. Benjamin waited for their replies.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Aranes body was draining of energy and soon, she would need to feed again. Her movements slow, she lifted her head slightly at Benjamins statements.At his question,she nodded without words. All she wanted was out of the sun. She wanted someplace dark. The Arrow knew she would need what strength she had now to walk. Benjamin had pulled her to her feet one arm slung over his shoulder. She leaned on him and her legs shook but she stood strongly as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Ben nodded to Arane and pulled her hood up over her head. He began to walk keeping more to the shadows. "Just keep your head down we will be there soon. It is only on the city limits." His blue gaze moved from face to face as he walked. Soon, they were in the streets where it wasn't as busy. The road there were on would lead right to the housing area. And from there it would only be a short walk through the forest on a path. After only a moment they were in site of the small home nestled in the woods. "There it is..."

-To Benjamins Home
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Arane nodded again when Benjamin spoke. She walked slowly, as though she would fall at any moment. She was glad of the shadows but her mouth was dry. The scent of the humans blood was starting to thicken. Did she dare bite him. One tar fell from her cheek but the trail it would leave behind had melted so quickly that he couldn't have noticed it. She felt even more at peace when they came to quieter area. Upon his words of 'there it is', Arane raised her head to see it.

To Benjamins home
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Zura paced as the two conversed trying to decide what to do. She felt the strain in her limbs strengthen. How much longer would she last? A flicker of movement caught her attention as benjy helped arane up. 'A vampire and a human? Odd but interesting.' A smirk played at her lips as she followed through the shadows. 'It must stink to be a vampire. To never watch the sun climb into the morning air. At least their able to see the moon without loosing it.' The sounds of the town faded slightly as they left heading in the direction of benjys home.
-To benjys home-
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Village Square - Page 2 Temp6_zps6409b050

Village Square - Page 2 E0b86301-de8c-4277-b26d-fd91f5983618_zps7c31455c

Blitsen clutched her new posetions like her life depended on it. When Charlie spoke she listened, like anyone would. "oh! Oh okay, yeah sure, knock yourself out, spend it all, i wont need it anymore, I'll just steal something next time!" she smiled tossing her purse in to his hand. She of course, whispered the word 'steal' so no one could hear. "but if i were you, i wouldn't buy him a shirt, i prefer him with it off," Blitsen laughed. Then the werewolf pointed at a hat stall "that's where i got this from," She put her hat on him and laughed, taking it off him and putting it on herself again "No need to pay me back," she shrugged, spinning around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Village Square - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Square
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2