Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Benjamin's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamin's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Benjamin's Home - Page 2 Side-of-Housered

This is Ben's home, it is placed on the farthest side of the human Village. It is set higher up upon a hill, hidden by trees so he is able to keep an eye on the small busy place. The interior is snug with two rooms, a small kitchen, two full baths, and a living room.

Benjamin's Home - Page 2 Porchred

(Will better the description soon)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:36 pm

He leaned against the counter casually looking about the kitchen. Ben raised an eyebrow when Zura said the word fire softly and he said in an amused tone, “Please try not to burn down my house.” He drummed his fingers as the werewolf decided to take out her impatience on the innocent counter. But, she fell flat on her back a moment later, Benjamin couldn’t hold back a laugh before bending down to help her up. He grabbed her hand and pulled her back up with surprising ease. She was a lot lighter than he had thought. “Oh you really showed that counter didn’t you? And that’s a good point, but time passes faster than you expect.” A smile played on his lips as he spoke. He actually had no idea about what they were going to do. There wasn’t much to do in this small house anyways.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm

"Pfft please...no promises." She swayed lightly before balancing herself once more now that she was now back on her feet. "Please nothing that won't involve me getting hurt." She snorted at her words.She could feel herself chuckling along with benjy. "Oh yeah i bet it won't try messing with me anytime soon." She cocked her head to the side with a calm smile lit on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin's Home   Benjamin's Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Benjamin's Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Village-
Jump to: