Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
The Library - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
The Library - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
The Library - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
The Library - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
The Library - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
The Library - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
The Library - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
The Library - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
The Library - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

The Library

Go down 
+4
Jason
Zura
Charlie
Arane
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

The Library - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Library is a vast place full of knowledge and wisdom. On every wall books are place neatly on shelves from floor to ceiling. Dark oak tables with high backed chairs. Torches line the four corners and candle stands light the tables. High windows let in a fair amount of light and a fireplace the shape of a den burns every night at the head of the room.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:47 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Library - Page 7 Create.php?text=Charlie&name=Movie%20%20-%20Corpse%20Bride
What do you think you'd ever say? I won't listen anyway…
The Library - Page 7 14-9228
And your words are just whispers and lies that I’ll never believe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He raised one eyebrow at her and smiled. "If I didn't eat salt I would have bad health, I don't mind eating it on foods.." Yawning the vampire leaned but and lifted one leg so his food was resting on the knee of his other leg. "I wonder where everyone had gone."

Those Addressed: Blitsen
Those Mentioned: The room
Tone: Comforting
Activity: Talking
Word count: idk, on an ipad

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:54 pm

[center]The Library - Page 7 Temp6_zps6409b050

The Library - Page 7 E0b86301-de8c-4277-b26d-fd91f5983618_zps7c31455c

[size=12] [color=green] [i] Her eyes lit up when he said about everyone else "they are in town! Come on! The market is on, I'm sure i can buy dyes from there, ooh and i saw a cute hat!" Blitsen jumped up all giddy and pulled charlie to his feet too. She looked at him "teleport or walk?" Before she let him answer she was already holding his arm, fading them both away to the town square.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Charlie nodded, his eyes wide. He hardly understood a single word Blitsen was saying, something about the town and hair dye. As she asked is he wanted to walk or teleport he opened his mouth to answer but soon she was holding his arm, and of course teleporting. His body stiffened at her touch, still not used to people touching him but he loosened up a bit so he didn't seem rude.
-to the town I guess-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Black Mansion :: Inside the Mansion-
Jump to: