Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
The Streets EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
The Streets EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
The Streets EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
The Streets EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
The Streets EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
The Streets EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
The Streets EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
The Streets EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
The Streets EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

The Streets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:21 am

The Streets Boscastle

Most of the streets were worn down dirt paths the wove through the small village. It was normal to see people on horseback or just walking down the streets for the pleasurable view. Most remained unnamed, but those leading to the Village square, end of the village boundaries, and other important places were named. Oxford Street was one of the branching roads, it led in to the Redwoods Forest while one end led to the Village Square. Bond Street was the single road that lead to the main housing areas and farms where the villagers lived. Bayswater lead to the small pond and the church.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Benjamin blinked and rethought her question. He mental face-palmed himself and then corrected his statement. "Oh, well then yes. Yes I guess if she could handle herself..." It surprised him that he never thought about this before, but then again he really didn't come across any women who could hold themselves in a good fight. That was human anyways. "You do make a point..." He looked sideways at her and noticed her expression. Instantly, he regretted what he had said about her pack and said, "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it." Ben sounded and was completely sincere, for a wolf their pack was their life. Similar to how his village was his life.

The torches were not yet lit on this street. The dirt was packed down so their footsteps were only to be heard by a dog which started to bark. Ben spotted a clothes line in a yard as they passed the homes. Silently he leaped over the fence and snatched the white tee from the wire. It wouldn't be too much longer before they ran in to someone, they were getting close to the Village Square.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:50 pm

She chuckled as he answered her differently now, she gave a smirk of triumph. "Its fine..your sort of right. I guess i'm a loner in my own pack. Even if i am the beta." Interesting on how quickly a humans tone could change, she couldn't wait to observe them closer. She looked around uncertainly noticing the glow of orange, red, and yellow was absent. She felt grateful for the fact. "We won't be going near any of the lights will we...in the dark my eyes tend to urm glow.." She mumbled the last part. 'If we see anyone i'll cast an illusion to prevent them from noticing.' Head snapping up she listened to the complaint of a near by dog. She sneered before turning her back on it. "Shouldn't of rolled over with your tail in submission then." She spoke softly not wanting to bring any one out of there houses.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Benjamin nodded, "Alright, I was just making sure is all." He spoke as he slipped on the shirt, "And we will if you want to get something for your wound. But then again, you could just go wait at my house while I go get it if your more comfortable with that... The eye glowing this still pretty cool though." The street grew a little wider and the very faint glow of fire could be seen at the end of the long street. Ben found comfort in the sight, the villagers laughter could be heard at this distance. Their music was being played in a happy upbeat tune. Benjamin turned to look at Zura she seemed uncomfortable. "You okay?" He asked with a tilt of the head
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:14 pm

"Your house? Nah it might take longer that way. Besides I'm too curious to chicken out." Her eyes drawn to the flickering flames with awe. 'Its been awhile. Its warm i think.' She closed her eyes once more taking in the sounds. They reminded her of the olden days and for once she accepted it without any pain. His next question jolted her from her thoughts. "Huh, yeahs..its just been awhile." She gave a small smile to reassure the male. She stepped to the side flicking her wrist prodding him to lead the way. "Lady's first." Her smiled held a tease.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Ben shrugged his shoulders, "Alright, plus the people are really nice. The kids are crazy though. When they see you they will want to play, the younger ones that is." He then snorted when she gestured for him to go ahead with the classic 'ladies first.' "I am pretty sure that you are the lady here actually. But, okay I will lead you there." His tone was amused as he continued walking. The music got louder and the laughter grew more joyous sounding as they got closer. They were close enough to see the people standing around a huge bonfire. "Get ready to say hello." Ben flashed a smile before heading in to the small crowd of people.

~To The Village Square~
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:34 pm

"Kids...yuck" She grimaced before following after. She felt her heart thud quicker as she got closer. 'So nervous.' She shuffled till she was slightly sheltered behind ben. 'What are they doing...' She peered out curiously moving to his side once she felt more confident. "I was born ready." Zura grumbled.
-Village square-
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:35 pm

The Streets Temp6_zps6409b050

The Streets E0b86301-de8c-4277-b26d-fd91f5983618_zps7c31455c

Blitsen had teleported to the end of Oxford street. She was so nervous. She pulled her hood right over her head and moved towards the noise. Oh wow, so many humans and new scents. Infact her nose was hurting and so was her head. She had to stop and take a deep breathe before walking in to the town square.
~TS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets Empty

Back to top Go down

The Streets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Village-
Jump to: