Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
The Library EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
The Library EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
The Library EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
The Library EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
The Library EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
The Library EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
The Library EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
The Library EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
The Library EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

The Library

Go down 
+4
Jason
Zura
Charlie
Arane
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

The Library Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:52 pm

The Library is a vast place full of knowledge and wisdom. On every wall books are place neatly on shelves from floor to ceiling. Dark oak tables with high backed chairs. Torches line the four corners and candle stands light the tables. High windows let in a fair amount of light and a fireplace the shape of a den burns every night at the head of the room.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net
Charlie

Charlie

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:24 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Library Create.php?text=Charlie&name=Movie%20%20-%20Corpse%20Bride
The Library 14-9228
How could the world want me to change?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running down the hall in a pair of old worn out black and white striped socks Charlie made a swift turn into the library. As the tall guy turned, his feel slid across the slick floors and he had to grip the rim of the door with a white knuckled fist to avoid sliding into a wall. Once he had gained his balance the young vampire ran carelessly across the slick wood floor, obviously not having the common sense required to understand, socks and a sleek floor added with Charlie will always end in a wreck.

Coming to a stop he slid right into one of the massive book shelves, his hands gripping onto the shelves in an attempt to keep from crashing but the attempt was feeble. Still Charlie wound up with the bridge up his nose smacking into the ripped and dusty spines of many age old volumes of lore. With a small yelp Charlie staggered backwards, rubbing his nose that had a thin scratch across the bridge and was bleeding softly.

The guy easily collapsed into a chair, running his finger across his nose gently then bringing it down in front of him to see if it was bleeding. Seeing the crimson color dappled across two of his five pale fingers made him quickly raise his clean hand up to his mouth as he gagged at the sight. Charlie hated blood, the smell and the sight of it and everything about it really. How manly he was, gagged at blood and he was vampire, which really sucked when he had to drink.

Thinking about drinking made him slowly uncurl his body and lift one of his hands up to his eye, feeling around it to make sure no veins from hunger had appeared. Once he was sure he was fine he slowly lowered his hand and sighed in relief before standing up and walking to the bookshelves. He ran his fingers across the dusty books, causing the dust to latch off and fill the air, causing Charlie to sneeze at one point. Shaking his head and making his black hair to fall further into his face the vampire stopped trailing his fingers across the selection of books when he found a book full of Edgar Allen Poe's best work. A thin smile cracked onto his lips and he pushed his hair from his bright eyes before returning to his seat. Charlie always loved poetry, and Edgar Allen Poe made rather eerie looks which for some reason always interested Charlie even though he was such a cowards, so without further adue he cracked open the book and began to read, being over whelmed by the scent of old pages and dust.

Those Addressed: None
Those Mentioned: None
Tone: Not speaking
Activity: Currently reading "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe
Word count: 456

Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Arane paused in front of the double doors, chuckling at the wolfs words. She pressed on the double doors and entered in long strides. She paused in the middle of the room and gazed about briefly before spotting her servant-one of them at least- reading a book in one of the library chairs. The scent of blood hung faintly in the air. She addressed the young vampire with a firm formidable tone."Charlie, you haven't been eating in here again have you?The rules say that is not allowed.How many times must I tell you this?"Arane walked over to the younger vampire and plucked the book from him hands, snapped it shut and tossed it gently onto a table nearby before crossing her arms expectantly. her eyes boring down into the youngsters.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 pm

The Library 14-9228

Charlie had just gotten comfortable when Arane came in ranting about eating. Sighing he leaned back in the chair after she had taken away his book, in fact he had leaned so far back he had fallen over onto his back with a thud at Arane's feet. With a small smile he pointed innocently at his nose. "Hello Mrs. Arane You know I don't.." he shifted awkwardly, still on his back staring up at the higher ranked vampire. "I don't feel comfortable drinking" he said softly with a shrug. "I hardly drink, only when I need to and I only drink in the library cause it's fun here, and peaceful I dont want people watching me while I monsterously slurp down blood."

Craning his neck to look past Arane's feet he noticed another figure in the room. A broad smile spread across his pale lips and he was on his feet in an instant, trotting merrily over to the werewolf in the room. "Can you just leave that book on the table Arane?" Charlie would most likely be returning to the book soon, so he saw no reason to put it up completely.

Turning his attention to the werewolf he stood, looking down slightly at her and held out his hand in greeting. "Hullo, I'm Charlie, who are you?" He glanced over to Arane, as if he was making sure if it was okay for him to be talking to the stranger. Glancing back at the stranger he smiled again and used his other hand to wipe a bit more blood from his nose.

Those Addressed: Arane, Zura
Those Mentioned: Zura
Tone: Uncomfortable/happy
Activity: Laying in a fallen over a chair talking to Arane and Zura
Word count: 267

Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Zura hovered back as the arrow scolded another vampire. She raised an eyebrow as she watched him tumble back. She listened to each word intently as the two bickered. 'A vampire who doesn't like blood..or is ashamed to be seen drinking it..' Zura crossed her arms as she watched the small show unfold. 'No fighting too bad.' Her lips formed a thin line as she noticed the males' attention was averted to her.'Charlie..' She slowly unfolded her arms and took his hand. "I am known as zura."
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Arane watched seemingly annoyed as the younger vampire fell to her feet. She stepped back in dismay and blinked at his request. For a moment her eyes blazed a bright red as she glared at the servants back when he strode to the wolf behind her but she softly just as instantly as she had become angry. She faced the two of them now and nodded in approval for Charlie to address the wolf."This is my servant, Charlie."She said even though he had introduced himself."You'd find many of them throughout the mansion and along the areas of the territory."Arane remembered proper introductions now."My name is Arane, daughter of Arch."She gazed at Charlie for a moment and then back to the wolf. She had offered her hand to the younger in greeting."What say you?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:23 am

Jason came upon a big house and looked up to the tallest point and saw movement in the window-Food- His mind said and he morphed into a lycan. He walked back a few feet and ran stabbing his claws into the wall. His speed increased as he went higher towards the window.
He busted through the window with a snarl and stood there looking at the three smaller beings. He sniffed the air "Two Vamps and a Werewolf". He growled and looked at the three. His long silver tail drooped low by his side.

He looked at the female vamp and female Werewolf"I saw you to from my tree,So I followed you here". He snarled and bared his 5 inch long fangs. He was not one to get along with others very well and he wanted to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:40 am

Zura looked between the two in thought. 'Servant. Maybe its like the rank omega.' She nodded to herself comfirming her own thoughts. She took arane's hand next in a strong shake. "Arch eh? A respectable vampire." She chuckled softly as she gazed down at the younger maiden. "I am daughter of dein." Zura jerked back her eyes flickering uncertainly. Something was off. A foul stench honed the air. Before she could really do anything the silence was borken by the shattering of glass before shards skittered across the ground. "I thought i smelt dog." She looked over the lycan. Yes he was very large but she wasn't to worried. He was still in his youth and her...she had years of experience. "Is it really that wise? To crash into a house filled with vampire's?" A smile curved her lips. Oh this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:47 am

Jason snarled at the werewolf "Who are you calling dog"?! He snarled and bared his teeth. How dare such a small wolf call him dog,this was and insult he didn't take to kindly of. He growled and lundged at her and got in her face. "Don't you call me dog". He was ticked and wasnt happy and he was hungry as his growling stomach gave away, and evryone knew not to mess with a hungry lycan. He stayed looking at the female werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:51 am

Zura frowned not taking to kindly of this creature getting in her face. She waved her hand in front of her face in mock disgust. "How disspicable...you stink." She penched the bridge of her nose waiting for him to snap...then he will be open for attack. 'Tempers.' She snorted at the thought. Zura curled her fingers into the palm of her right hand. 'SHould she use her power or deal with him the wolfish way.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:55 am

Jason Growled when he thought he got his point across, then he heard her remark and snarled. He stepped back andn morphed to his normal human self, his silver eyes scanning the room. Atleast he didn't smell like wet dog now and smelled like a 17 year old boy. "you try being in the west boundary where its always raining. You'd stink too". He said and looked at the ground a little hurt by her remark. He took pride in his lycan forms apperance, and yes it was true that he hadn't bathed lately but she didn't have to stay he stunk.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 am

Zura tipped her head interested in his reaction. 'Well some take words differently.' She watched him shift. She smirked at how different the change contrasted. But what really captured her attention were his eyes. She gulped looking away towards the vampires then she looked back. "Nah i'm sure we both smell like a fleea bitten mutt to them." She prodded his chest with a finger and a smirk. "Don't worry sweet cheeks you don't smell too bad."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:06 am

Jason looked up at the female"I don't"? He asked and sortta smiled. He looked at the vampires and growled-Yuck they smell dead- He thought and looked at the female were. "I'm Jason". He said and held at his hand. Something caught his attention was she looking at his eyes before she gulped. "Is something on my face"? He asked and wiped his face. His silver tail popped out and began to wag.-Do I already like this female-? he thought and tried to control his wagging but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Zura briefly nodded before following his gaze to the vampires. "Once you get past the smell... their not so bad." 'Jason.' She smiled it had maybe been 5 or 6 minutes since she had became acquittance with two vampires now a lycan was on the list. "I'm zura." She chuckled softly hearing his next statement before she shook her head. "No there's nothing."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Jason looked at Zura and smiled"I hope so". He teased and laughed looking at the vamps. For some reason he liked this female werewolf which wasn't natural. He looked at her again, his silver eyes looking behind her but somewhat at her eyes."What's your name". He asked her and his tail wagged faster.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:33 pm

The Library 14-9228

As something burst in and the smell of dog became stronger Charlie gasped and fell back onto his butt again before he could reply to Zura. His bright blue eyes were wide with what might be fear as he starred at the towering beast as the two canine creatures argued. "Theres really not.." he started to speak, standing up slowly and was going to try and calm them down but soon enough the mood shifted easily.

Listening to their conversation and letting his gaze dart between the two of them a thin smile slid onto his face and he laughed softly seeing the Lycan wagging his tail. It was a rare sight seeing a Lycan being able to control their shifting, controling the beats at that. All the Lycan's he had met were merciless in their lycan state, as if they didn't have a mind of their own, pure instinct took over and they could never control when they transformed.

Biting the tip of his finger nail he kept watching them, though their words were drowned out by his own thoughts. 'Perhaps he's an older lycan, he seems to have control of everything... but he isn't quite wise enough to be an older lycan, maybe he just has a natural cocky personality..' he shrugged and sighed as he backed up and leaned his slender body against a book shelf, shoving his hands into the pockets of his black sweat pants.

His gaze shifted to Arane to see what she thought of the random intrusion, surely she wouldn't like it but who knows, maybe she would, Charlie always found it hard to read Arane. Glancing at the two he smiled again and straitened up, walking over with his hands still shoved in his pockets and his posture lazy and slouched. As he approached however he pulled one hand from his pocket and waved, adding a small, "hullo" to it as he came to a stop near them and shoved his hand back into his pocket because as always he was feeling rather insecure about the scratches that littered most his body, and if he had the chance to keep the burns between each of his ten fingers hidden he would, he hated people asking about. It brought back to many old and unwanted memories.

Shaking away the thought the vampire looked back at the, smirking softly. "Do I smell love in the air?" he chimed lightly, teetering onto his tip toes then leaning back so his feet fell flat on the floor again. His blue eyes gleamed with slight amusement and the only regret he might have was if one of them punched him in the face or if Arane yelled at him.

Those Addressed: Jason, Zura
Those Mentioned: Jason, Zura, Arane
Tone: playful
Activity: Speaking with Jason and Zura
Word count: 457

Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Zura turned to face charlie as he addressed the two. "Love..?" She tipped her head in confusion before looking at Jason with a questioning eyebrow raise. She looked back with a snort. "I'm too old for love." She crossed her arms and looked defiantly away.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Jason was smiling when the vamp mentioned love,but when he heard zura's remark his tail stopped wagging and his ears seemed to lower. -Oh I guess that when to nothing-. He whined sorta and morphed then climbed the wall and busted out a window before looking back at Zura and jumping out.
-West boundary -
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Zura whipped her head around in surprise at the whine. "H-huh?" She watched the male with confusion. Zura looked between the vampires and the window unsure of how to react. She found herself frowning. 'Why...'
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:38 pm

(sorry, accidentally saved over this post. Pretty much Charlie just told Zura to go help Jason then he went back to reading)

Last edited by Charlie on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:43 pm

"W-what!But he's not my responsibility." Zura growled to herself. If it were a cartoon she may of had steam coming out of her ears. Sighing in defeat she crouched before leaping up to the window and swung herself out of the room.
-Western Boundary-
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Arane smiled when the two of her quests shook hands in greeting. It was only on the eve of warning that Arane had to leap out of the way in order to prevent herself from getting trampled by the lycan that stormed through the near window. He was large and his blood smelled sweet but his odor wasn't so pleasant. Upon acting, she drew her sword, but as quickly as the intruder had argued with thee beta wolf who'd taken charge, both were gone and the love scene she saw was gone. Furious, and taking her sword in hand, Arane turned to Charlie."Clean this up and send for a repair at once. Alert the guard. We must go after the Lycan at once. I-"But just as instantly, Arane felt the dizziness sweep over her and she knew her energy was depleted. She needed blood. The Arrow fell to her knees on the floor in exhaustion and sighed."Perhaps the pursue can wait. It has been a long night."She blinked slowly and looked up to where her servant stood."Fetch me a glass, will you?"It was in this situation Arane was kinder and more gentle. Her eyes now were a dull brown.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:54 pm

The Library 14-9228

As Arane began speaking to him Charlie glanced at what page he was on before tearing his eyes away from the novel and setting it down on the table again. Her tone was harsh, and made him flinch at one point. One thing Charlie hated, was yelling, he didn't understand why people yelled. Sure sometimes Charlie yells, but only when he's really mad, most loud noises hurt his ears so he prefers to keep the volume low.

With a sigh the vampire stood up and walked over, keeping his blue eyes fixed on his feet as always as he listened to her directions with a few nods here and there. Just as he had shifted easily on his socks to get a broom and dust pan his keen hearing caught a small falter in Arane's breath and upon turning around he saw her crashing to the ground. Instinct made him lunge forward, his arms out to catch her but she had already fallen so he was left with his hands just resting awkwardly near his elbows, his knees bent and his back arches with his head downward, his black hair hanging in his face.

Sighing he grabbed a firm hold on her elbows and lifted her up to her feet, propping her up on his thin shoulder and helping her to the nearest chair, letting her slide into it. His face had become paler then usual when she told him to fetch some blood but he had to, he was a servant after all. Swallowing he nodded slowly and began to turn around. Though Charlie hated to admit it, he was thirsty as well and he should probably get a drink for himself as well.

Breathing in deeply then exhaling slowly he headed out the door, back into the hallways though he steps weren't as cheerful are careless as before, more solemn and cautions this time. He gave one glance into the library at his leader sitting there, looking quite week with faint veins of hunger surrounding her bloody eyes. He hoped she didn't faint or anything while he was gone, and with this in mind he sped up some to head to the kitchen.

-To the Kitchen-

Those Addressed: none
Those Mentioned: Arane
Tone: Concerned
Activity: Helping Arane
Word count: 368

Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 pm

Arane was grateful when Charlie helped her to a seat. She relaxed after he had gone and stared off to the side at the fireplace where a fire had been lit. She stared into it tiresomely and sighed. She ought to change her clothing....After a drink. Arane sighed and tilted her head back closing her eyes and staring blankly at darkness. She allowed her Sight to passersby wild animals and nature in the darkness. She even spied Zura and the lycan back in the forest. A pit of anger welled in her chest but the Arrow was tired and weak. She would address the matter later.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:35 pm

The Library 14-9228

Coming into the library he set down Arane's full glass of blood in front of her. The red liquid splashed up over Charlies hand, causing him to pull back quickly and gasp. With a slight whine he looked down at his hand and whipped it off on his black jeans. "There you go" he said with a weak upward smile as he continue to wipe his hand off while keeping his own half full glass of blood steady.

Once he was sure he had cleaned his hand best he could Charlie put his own glass down on the table and pulled up a chair, falling back into it. "Sorry it took so long" he muttered softly, looking dully at his glass. "Your glass is pretty full so I had to be careful not to spill it.." he avoided adding all the stuff about him lingering on the silly thoughts he always had when drinking blood.

Looking at his own glass made his hunger grow stronger but he didn't want to just slurp it down right there in front of Arane, he would wait until she was gone if he could. "You look weak" he said slowly looking at her face, the pale eyes and white skin covered in blackish veins. "You should drink fast before you faint."

Those Addressed: Arane
Those Mentioned: Arane
Tone: Concerned
Activity: Helping Arane
Word count: 219

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Empty

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Black Mansion :: Inside the Mansion-
Jump to: