Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
The Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
The Library - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
The Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
The Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
The Library - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
The Library - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
The Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
The Library - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
The Library - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

The Library

Go down 
+4
Jason
Zura
Charlie
Arane
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

The Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Library is a vast place full of knowledge and wisdom. On every wall books are place neatly on shelves from floor to ceiling. Dark oak tables with high backed chairs. Torches line the four corners and candle stands light the tables. High windows let in a fair amount of light and a fireplace the shape of a den burns every night at the head of the room.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Jay smiled he like her courage"Your about to regret it". he growled. He got closer in her face and bared his 6 inch long fangs and his 4 inch claws slid out. He was a killling machine and he proved that with charlie. He lunged at her snarling"I'll put you in your place"! He howled and reached for her.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:00 pm

The Library - Page 5 Temp4_zpsee8c4b45

Blitsen smiled. She had done it. When the lycan reached she suddenly leaped out of the way, on to a shelf, bouncing off it and jumping on to Jay's neck. Her teeth sank straight into his neck. She quickly jumped off him, keeping her distance but being close to the exit. Her next move... Redwood forest. She couldn't wait for this. A fight and she gets to explore the territory. She growled a long, low growl. Her claws were no scraping against the hard floor. "Come on then!" . She smiled at the lycan. If he was going to leap at her, he'd meet a face full of floor as she wasn't there any more, she had bounded of out the library and out of the mansion, towards the forest.

~RWF

Last edited by Blitsen on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:04 pm

jason howled and busted out of the window and snarled his eyes begginning to turn red he heard her heart and launched himself off the high building. He hit the ground and rolled then went on all fours. He was faster than a normal lycan and he was catching up fast.

-redwood forest
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 pm

James watched Charlies movements and reactions with curiosity. It was obvious the guy had lost his memory. Or parts of it at least... He grunted as he stood up. "Whether you remember me or not I think it's time we get you cleaned up." He walked over to Charlie and made him stand up, slipping an arm around his shoulder to keep him balanced. "The fight wasn't your fault Creep. Better luck next time, eh?"
In the background he could hear the Lycan arguing with someone else. That was the reason why he hated Lycans. They were way to cocky. James made a mental note to punch one in the face whenever the opportunity arose.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Blitsen stumbled through the door, becoming human again. The moon was lowering. She fell in to one of the chairs, exhausted. She REALLY need to get fit again. Bliss was gasping. Her eyes closed slowly. Blits could have fallen asleep right then, right there. Then she remembered. The vampires. If she fell asleep they'd drink her blood. Blitsy kicked her legs and groaned then said a rude word as her hand hit a coffee table. She was sucking on her finger trying to take the pain away when she tasted blood. It made her gag. As a human she hated the stuff. But as a wolf, it was heaven.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Jason had morphed to a human and walked into the library. He had seen the new were wolf who had insulted him. So he decided to walk over and introduce himself"Hello". he said with a smile and bowed to her respectfully. He was actually very intelligant for his species. He just wanted to prove this fact by having a converstation with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Blitsen looked at Jay, she squinted 'are you kidding me?' she though. Blits really needed to speak to zura. She yawned. Really bliss could do with a nap. In her brain she managed to time her naps.

Fifteen minuets later, she woke. Now it was time. She desperately needed to speak to Zura. Quickly blits stood. She could either walk there or teleport. She decided the simplest option was best. After closing her eyes she faded away to redwood forest.

~RWF
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Arane had to fight to keep conscious but the lycan had caught her off guard and sent her flying. She felt a sharp pang in her head before everything had gone black. Upon her awakening, the Arrow saw that the place was an utter disaster and it was daylight. Gathering her sword, the Arrow fled to her chamber and gathered a black cloak to protect her from to much sunlight. She then closed her eyes and found most of her guests out in redwood forest. With a sense of anger, the Arrow darted from the mansion and headed for the forest.Inexcusable behavior, she thought bitterly.

-To Redwood Forest-
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net
Alaron

Alaron

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Alaron finally realized how bad the rom looked. She sighed and, since she was one of he few left in the room, began to clean. She started to work on getting Jason's blood out of the carpet, because that was going to be the hardest. Her hunger was satisfied, so the smell didn't rile her up for the moment. "I cant believe how much everyone is fighting." She mutters.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Library - Page 5 Create.php?text=Charlie&name=Movie%20%20-%20Corpse%20Bride
The Library - Page 5 14-9228
How could the world want me to change?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(my posts may be slightly delayed, I'm in Florida vacationing with only one very slow computer that I have to share with my father who is on computer a lot as well, I will try my best though.)
Charlie watched everyone leave, including the werewolf he had been talking to. It made him slightly mad that she had just left without a single word to him, or helping him for that matter. Seriously, she asked if he needed anything then just walked off. He was glad to see his other friend had quickly come to his aid though. When he mentioned remembering him Charlie sunk. He felt terribly guilty for not remembering the guy, I mean they were friends he should remember him. "Sorry" he said softly to the guy, staring at him long and hard to try and grasp a name.

No matter how hard he starred only one name popped into his head, Iron Man. He didn't know exactly why he thought of Iron Man when he looked at this vampire but for some reason he did. Maybe it had been a nick name? Whatever it was, he assumed he'd call the guy that from now on. "Thanks, Iron Man." Though he spoke with confidence the vampire's sentence made him slightly uneasy. "Cleaned up" does that mean he'd have to change his shirt? He was NOT taking his shirt off in front of some many people, how absurd. Besides, someone might become curious with the scars on his back, and he didn't need anyone pestering him about his past.

He smiled sheepishly, it was good to know he hadn't caused the fight but still everyone failed to ask him what exactly caused the fight. He touched his lip carefully with a bloodied hand. The silver ring in his lower lip sure did hurt a lot and he really did regret getting it pierced. Wincing slightly he could tell it had torn his lip sometime during the fight, and it really hurt a lot. So with shaking hands he curled his lower lip over to take out the ring and put it on a table. He noticed one of the girl vampires from before down cleaning up blood, he assumed from the fight (though he wasn't sure, he had seen some other fighting going on as well) and felt guilty again. He should be cleaning that up.

Putting his hand on the table and pushing himself up on unsteady, wobbly legs he staggered forward, falling down on his knees in front of her with a small smile. "You shouldn't have to clean up after others, you should let me do that for you.. I won't mind." For now he sat on his knees in front of her, nothing more as he had nothing to clean with and no control of his legs.

Those Addressed: James and Zura
Those Mentioned: All
Tone: calmed
Activity: Calming down
Word count: 476

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Blitsen slowly appeared in the room, as she did she morphed in to a human. When she looked down she saw two blood suckers cleaning the carpet. She jumped off the patch "oh, sorry!" She said before getting down on her knees and beginning to clean as well. Bliss stopped and looked up at the lycan "hey, puppy, this is your blood, you should be helping!" Bliss shook her head, before leaning back. She was so tired...
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Charlie looked at the werewolf and smiled kindly. She didn't do anything, why was she picking up after him? That goes for the both of them. He rubbed his face again. It was still sore but he was sure it had stopped bleeding by now, though he could feel the blood crusted onto his face around his mouth and nose. "You don't have to help ma'am" he said, glancing at her.

He was sure Iron Man would come over and say something to him about cleaning himself up, but he honestly didn't see how he could manage anything with his head still spinning and his legs still weak, not to mention his arm felt like it was about to fall off. "Actually... I don't think hardly any of this is his blood, most of it is probably mine. Between me spitting blood everywhere and my nose... I wouldn't be surprised." He chuckled softly.

Those Addressed: Alaron and Blitson
Activity: Cleaning up blood
Word count: 154

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:26 pm

The Library - Page 5 Temp6_zps6409b050

The Library - Page 5 E0b86301-de8c-4277-b26d-fd91f5983618_zps7c31455c

Blitsen smiled at the vampire 'may be they aren't so bad?' she thought. She carried on scrubbing when there was only a bit left. "hey, he caused you to do that so it's his fault, also arane is mad about the windows" she raised her eyebrows. Bliss was furious everyone had to suffer because of the lycan. Blits sighed. "and the blood is his because when i sank my teeth into him it dripped everywhere..." Bliss giggled slightly before looking at the vampire again, "so, I'm Blitsen, do you mind me asking who you are?" she asked softly.

Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:33 pm

He brushed his black hair out of him face and nodded. So he was correct, there had been more fighting after he had his seizure. "You bit him? Wow.. I almost feel bad for him, he deserves a break." He sighed gently. No matter how much he tried and how much he wanted to Charlie couldn't find himself hating someone. He's positive people judge him and hate him because of the way he dresses and acts, but theres good in everyone and reasons for how they act, he likes to believe that anyways.

He smiled kindly at her again as his hair fell into his face again. The smell of blood was making him even more dizzy and made him feel like throwing up, and he should be resting right now, but he couldn't leave everything a mess like this. "I don't mind at all, I'm Charlie. And may I say it is quite nice to meet you miss Blitsen."

Those Addressed: Blitson
Activity: Cleaning up blood
Word count: to lazy to check

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Blitsen was still smiling when the last spec of blood came out of the carpet. She sighed, satisfied and rolled on to her back. She looked at her fingernails. "Haha, nice to meet you too Charlie," but she shook her head "the lycan always asks for it..." she sighed again looking at the windows. Bliss looked back at her fingernails and pulled out a handkerchief out of her pocket and quickly cleaned the blood off. She then looked at Charlies face and offered him it. She sneezed into her elbow before sitting up again and pushing her hair out of the way of her face. "hey I'm going to have to go for a hour, I'll be back, bye! and with that she teleported to the streets.

~Streets
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:01 pm

What do you think you'd ever say? I won't listen anyway…
And your words are just whispers and lies that I’ll never believe.

Charlie continued to scrub at the carpet until all the crimson color was gone. He sighed and slowly stood up, glad to sort of be able to walk down he slumped down into a chair and nodded at Blitsen. "Well ... his personality just clashes with all of ours. He's more cocky and arrogant.. headstrong. He expects to much of himself and I guess it just ticks people off." Charlie shrugged slightly and as she offered him the handkerchief he gladly took it and washed off his knuckles and face. As he cleaned his knuckles he instantly thought of the sun ring Jason had pulled off of him and slight panic shot through him, he couldn't go into sunlight without it. He was just about to ask Blitsen if she had seen his rings anywhere when she had left. he sighed and put the handkerchief down and ran his eyes over the floor in search for the small golden ring.

Those Addressed: Blitsen
Those Mentioned: Jason, Blitsen
Activity: Looking for his sun ring
Word count: 160

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Blitsen slowly faded back into the room, standing on the patch where the blood had once been... "There, that looks much better!". She looked at Charlie looking for something, "what are you looking for?" she asked trying to look for anything important. She sighed, "by the way, the lycan caught a human teenager, he was going to kill it for food, luckily Zura and the other human, ben were there and stopped him..." Bliss stopped what she was doing. She was in a trance now and the bad memories were coming back. It was 1915. The germans were ransacking all homes to find refugees and take them away to either kill them or put them in camp. All the shouting was going on... Blitsen hated it! Then she saw a little boy been stabbed repeatedly , her brother.

Blits came back to earth, a single tear rolled down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away and sniffed, carrying on searching, pretending nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:25 pm

"A ring" he said softly, sliding down onto his hands and knees to look for it. "It just a golden circle, its called a sun ring.. vampires need one in order to step into sunlight." When she said Jason almost killed someone he tightened his jaw and felt slightly frustrated. "Whats wrong with him?" he said suddenly, feeling more angry with the guy then before. "How could you kill someone knowing they have a family that probably loves them, I'd be to guilty to ever kill anyone. I feel terrible just drinking blood." He glanced over at Blitsen and his eyes widened seeing a tear. Had he made her cry? "W-what wrong? Don't cry.. I hate to see people cry."

Those Mentioned: Jason, Blitsen
Tone: Mixed emotions
Activity: Looking for his sun ring
Word count: 120

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Blitsen looked up again, she sniffed again, still fighting back the tears. "Oh!" she suddenly remembered about the ring she found earlier. Blits moved to a bookshelf, grabbed the ring and tossed it to him. "sorry, i just found it earlier, no one seemed to be looking for it so i just put on here for safe keeping in case someone mentioned something," Blits smiled and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:16 pm

He wasn't exactly happy that she had ignored his question about what was wrong, but he was happy she stopped crying. As she tossed his ring towards him he wrapped his hand around it easily then slipped it onto his ring finger. "Thanks!" he said cheerfully. "So Blits, the whole werewolf thing confuses me a bit. Explain please, explain. You look fairly young, about in your 20s I'm assuming.. but is that really your age? I mean I know that vampires, they do age but much much much much MUCH slower, I've been 23 for about 35 years but full blood vampires age a bit faster... but werewolves.. you are interesting creatures and so strange as well.. in a good way of course." He was still on his knees so he had to look up at her. "Do you age like humans? Or like vampires? Have you always been a werewolf... sorry for all the questions.. I just like to learn." He smiled and pulled himself up into the chair, staring bright yellow eyes.

Those Mentioned: Blitsen
Activity: Sitting
Word count: Blarg

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Blitsen nodded a 'your welcome'. Bliss looked at him as he asked all the questions. She didn't really know herself as she has never asked any one but she had the main idea, "well..." she started "there's loads of different types of werewolves, immortals that don't age, immortals that stop ageing and immortals like me. With me it's as long as i keep shifting i wont age..." she trailed off. Bliss wished her family was still around today so they could do all the explaining. Blitsy slumped in to the chair opposite him "so, are you going to tell me a little about you?" she grinned, leaning forward slightly, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Charlie nodded, it seemed complicated but oh well. "I'm not pure blood vampire... I was turned when I was 23.. as you can see. I age but slowly, it takes around 100,000 years to age one year as a vampire. Pureblood vampires age slowly as well, but much more slowly." He paused and tapped his chin, there wasn't much about himself he was willing to tell random people, but he didn't want to lie either. He shifted uncomfortably. "I well.. I was killed. It was a hunting accident, I was shot through the back shoulder. I guess a vampire found me, felt sorry for me and made me drink some of their blood, thus bringing be back to life but having to drink blood to live considering I had none of my own blood left inside me."

He sighed, he hated lieing but if he told her the truth she would probably treat him differently. "When I was younger I was teased for various reasons, I was weak, I had epilepsy, I hated violence, I just wasn't like the other kids. I dressed differently and dyed my hair black and painted my nails black, I began wearing make up and all and no one excepted me." He smiled weakly, he made sure to leave out the part of his mom beating him at home, mainly because it brought back bad memories.

"I didn't let them get to me.." that wasn't a complete lie, it was mainly his life at home that caused him to commit suicide. "I had a few friends, 4 or 5. Of course they were pretty messed up to, a gay guy with aspergers, an emo chick with tourettes.. one of them was skits." He smiled softly, "I can honestly say I didn't have a terrible life, me and my friends had fun and even though my mom sort of refused me and neglected me my dad undoubtedly loved me, he was just afraid of my mom like everyone else." He waved his hand dismissively. "Enough of my dob story life, what was your life like?"

Word count: Blarg

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 am

She sat listening intesely. Somehow she didn't believe him for some reason. When he finished she nodded, smiling. Then he asked the question she'd never answer. It felt like he'd just hit her with a bag of bricks. Blits stuttered "w-w-well n-no one has a perfect life right?" she really didn't want to answer, her eyes were huge now & she was barley blinking, trying to not cry. She was fake smiling greatly. All bliss wanted to do was teleport away but of course she couldn't as it would be plain rude.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:07 am

He couldn't deny it, he was a little irritated that he had told her about his past and she just left it with the obvious when he asked about hers. He sighed softly, though he can understand. Pasts are often pretty rough for most immortals, he wasn't going to push her to tell him about her past life. So far the conversation was going pretty terrible, awkward. Swallowing awkwardly he went to change the subject.

"So, if you don't want me to know more about your past life, tell me about yourself now. Just little things, like what your favorite color is and any hobbys you have... what you do on a regular day.. in return I guess it wont hurt for me to tell you some stuff about myself. We're immortal, but not all of us have to be cold and basically inhuman, I'd rather keep my human nature and compassion, and I know for a fact werewolves don't act like pure wolf."[ He smiled kindly at her.

"I can't really think of a favorite color, I like more relaxed colors like silver, black, white, light blue.." he looked at her interesting eyes again and twisted his head slightly. "Of course colors like your eyes are quite lovely as well, though I wouldn't really say colors like amber would be a typical favorite of mine." He sighed and sunk back in his chair. "I wish that I had cool eyes like yours or Arane's, but I kept a complete human appearance.. I do like my eyes though."

Word count: 262

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 am

Blitsen had worked out by now Charlie wasn't happy she hadn't answered most of his questions. She maned up and then all the truth came flooding out "well my family was captured by germans in WW1. Most of my siblings were killed right in front of me, the rest of my family were taken away to camps. Why they spared me, i don't know... And i was a werewolf all my life i guess... " for some reason she didn't feel like crying? "oh, and my favorite color is blue, well it's rainbow but i suppose i prefer blue out of everything aaaand i don't really do anything over again, every day is different now." She smiled and gave him a nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Black Mansion :: Inside the Mansion-
Jump to: