Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
The Library - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
The Library - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
The Library - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
The Library - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
The Library - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

The Library

Go down 
+4
Jason
Zura
Charlie
Arane
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

The Library - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Library is a vast place full of knowledge and wisdom. On every wall books are place neatly on shelves from floor to ceiling. Dark oak tables with high backed chairs. Torches line the four corners and candle stands light the tables. High windows let in a fair amount of light and a fireplace the shape of a den burns every night at the head of the room.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:33 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Library - Page 6 Create.php?text=Charlie&name=Movie%20%20-%20Corpse%20Bride
What do you think you'd ever say? I won't listen anyway…
The Library - Page 6 14-9228
And your words are just whispers and lies that I’ll never believe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well now he felt a little guilty for making her talk. "You didn't have to tell me if you didn't want to." He kept his voice soft then shrugged slightly. "Yeah, I like a lot of colors.. except yellow.. and orange.. green is alright... red is alright... I like blue.. pink is just god awful" he looked at her and smiled slightly.

He was bored, and so that made him leap to his feet and stand above her, poke her in the nose saying "tag" then dash off. As he came across a chair he put one foot in the seat of it and the other at the top, making it fall over and he quickly jumped down as it fell running and hiding behind one of the tables.

Those Addressed: Blitsen
Those Mentioned: Blitsen
Tone: Mixed emotions
Activity: Playing tag
Word count:[b] Blarg/b]

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:55 pm

The Library - Page 6 Temp6_zps6409b050

The Library - Page 6 E0b86301-de8c-4277-b26d-fd91f5983618_zps7c31455c

Blitsen shrugged "well i'd tell everyone one time or another..." She was rather shocked when he pressed her nose and went tag. Blitsy blinked. Did he seriously just do that? "heyy! STAHP! You're making a mess again!" she was laughing her head off, putting the chair and table back up. SHe looked at him then ran at him, poking his arm. "TAG!" bliss shouted.
Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Alaron stands up, brushing off her jeans. She was trying to figure out why Creep, who had remembered her before, had forgotten who she was. It was rare for something like that to happen to a vampire. -Maybe he had a spell put on him...to forget.- She thought quietly. Only observing his actions could confirm her suspicions. If he seemed confused, queasy, and unable to walk very well, she would know.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:08 pm

He rolled his eyes and laughed softly as she poked his arm. "Don't be a stick in the mud, I'll just clean up later if I make a mess!" Running and giving chase to her he went to poke the back of her neck though missed by an inch. Squinting his eyes he pulled a book from the shelves and chunked it at her, watching as it hit her square in the back.

"Hey! Slow down a bit! I'm technically handicap you know!" He dove forward, wrapping his arms around her neck and shoulders. They both fell down but he quickly leaped onto his feet, knocking into the shelves behind him and causing a few books to fall. He grumbled softly and rubbed his back but also smiled. "You're it."

Tone: Mixed emotions
Activity: Sitting
Word count: 262

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Blitsen stumbled when he threw a book at her "OW! no need to get violent!" she grinned tossing on back at him. "and if you're still handicap then you should be resting!". When blits fell she yelped. She just laid there on her tummy looking up "ow! Stop it!" she huffed, getting up, brushing off her leather trousers. She looked at him, an eyebrow raised and her hands on her hips. Bliss tucked her hair behind her ears before leaping across the room and just missing his arm she began to say tag when she fell over, trying to grab him to stop herself falling. She accidentally pulled him down with her. She got up "uh oh, sorry!" Blits held out a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Laughing he panted, trying to catch his breath and shrieked when a book flew towards him. "Aww come on now! I just wanted a hug!" he smiled and rested his hands on his knees as she just layed on her belly. "And I know, I know I should be resting but its sooooo boring!" As she pulled him down to the ground he made a loud "oof" and stared up at her, laying flat on his back. "I'm to lazy to get up" he said with a yawn. He grabbed the werewolf's hand anyways though but instead of pulling himself up he yanked her down so she was sitting beside him. He laughed softly and pushed himself up so he was sitting criss-cross, still panting from running around.

Tone: Happy
Word count: blarg

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Blitsen put her hands out, breaking her fall "will you just stop pulling me over!" she laughed, swatting him with a book. She just plainly laid on her back, propping herself up with her elbows. Bliss yawned, still slightly out of breath. Then, looking around she groaned "oh my gooood! Look at this place, the arrow will kill us if she finds it like this, she ranted at me, zura and the human earlier because of the windows and blood, She sighed, tilting her head back and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:47 pm

"Sorry, Sorry you're just asking for it though with your hand held out like that, besides I was to lazy to get up but I don't mind still talking to ya." He looked around when she mentioned the arrow. Books were strewn everywhere and there were a few chairs knocking over, but other then that it looked fine to him. He shrugged his shoulder at her and waved his hand dismissively, "its just a little bit, I'll clean it up later. I'm a servant so it's my job anyways." When she said blood he turned quickly to face her, there had been another fight before him and Jason fought? Man this house didn't get along to great. "There was a fight? What happened? Did anyone get hurt to badly?"

Tone: Happy/Relaxed
Word count: blarg

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Blitsen looked at him "yes but your too lazy to get up and help me tidy up so the arrow would've got back by then!" she grinned, of course she was joking. Then he said about the blood "what? No, i mean the blood in the carpet!" she gestured to were the patch had once been. "speaking of Jay, he'll probs be in the village, i wonder if they sell hair die in any of the stalls?" she was thinking of dying her hair black, it suits her and the red was starting to wear off.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Jason got to the mansions and started climbing the wall towards the library. "chink chink chink" echoed in the library as he climbed the wall. Something was obviously wrong with him since the "chinks" were alot slower than norm. His bloody paw knocked on the window,but he started filling light headed and fell through the window busting it. He landed on his stomach with a loud thud,His back fur covered in unreal amounts of blood as smoke rose from his wound. He was gasping for air and tried lifting himself up into a chair,when he succeeded he looked at Blits and Charles"Hey----wh-wha-what's u-u-up"? He asked smiling as blood dripped from his mouth. The arrow was going at a slight downward incline in his back revealing he was shot from above. He put his hands on his knees,as tried to breath still wheezing from his collapsed lung
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:46 pm

He sort of just ignored the rest, focusing on the hair dye. "I'm not actually sure, I have a few bottles of black hair dye in my room.. you can use some if you wanna turn your hair black." He smiled at her kindly, "you should stick with red though, reds a nice color and it fits you, besides it's kind of ironic. Little Red Riding Hood and the big bad wolf. You have red hair and you're a werewolf."

Just as he finished talking he heard the claws of a stranger coming up the walls. The hair on his neck stood still and he looked around wildly. He could hear a heart beat but it was slow and dying. Then, a knock and another, the next thing he knew was that there was a lycan lying on the floor in front of him, glass surrounding him and cutting into his skin. Charlie was on his feet in an instant, staring at the arrow and all the recent cuts from the glass. "Y-You idiot! Why haven't you got the arrow removed! You're dying Jason!" He was pacing back and forth, his hands laced through his hair. He felt sick to the stomach. He had a little bit of medical training but to remove the arrow he thought it would be quite bloody and Jason would have to be awake while he's taking it out.. he doesn't have nearly enough of the materials needed to remove this thing.

He stopped pacing and rubbed the side of his face before hurrying off and washing his hands, sliding on a pair of gloves and grabbing a few of the tools he saw and sliding down onto his knees beside Jason. "I'm sorry, this is gonna hurt." He looked at the wound that was sizzling and burning. The arrow head was positively silver, and was burning his insides up. If it wasn't removed soon, Jason would probably end up dying either from loss of blood or from the silver burning him up. He pushed Jason down so he was laying flat on his belly " don't move, alright?"

Pulling himself to his knees he ran and grabbed a cup of water, pouring it over the wound to wash away the blood, but more blood simply replaced it. The shirt was just getting the way so he simply tore it off, it would have been way to difficult to get it off over his head. Feeling light headed he swayed slightly then dropped back down so he was sitting on his legs beside Jason. "God man, what have you been doing to yourself? Are you trying to get your head hung as a statue on some hunter's wall?"

Without any further hesitation he slowly went and prodded at the skin until he could kinda tell what kind of arrow it was. It had prongs, that much was obvious. Taking one of the tools beside him he cut off the bridge of the arrow as far down as he could and pushed it aside. Now was the hard part. Grabbing Jason's shirt and tearing a piece off he cleaned up some of the blood from the guy's back before going back to work.

He starred at the wound for a bit, though he had to act quickly. If he just tore the head out it would hurt terribly bad and more blood would come through the widened hole, and would probably burn like a mother but he could easily clean him up and sew him up and he'd probably survive, just be in a small coma from lack of blood. If he made the hole bigger to pull out the head it would be the same result but take longer. Or he could leave it in.

Sighing he went in and cut out the rest of the bridge, but leaving the head of the arrow. "Jason, you're gonna loose one lung... and have to deal with this constant burning inside of you that will probably feel like Satan's cooking dinner inside of you but you can probably live." Looking around he sighed and grabbed the scraps of his shirt again, pressing them against the open wound and tying them there. Next he went and pulled out all of the glass and wiped up the blood from that.

Standing up he ran and grabbed a box of matches and a sewing kit, its all he had and he guessed it would work just fine. "Okay Jason, I have to burn the wound, if you want an explanation why I can give one but trust me, I know what I'm doing.. this is just gonna hurt reaaaaaallly bad." Without further hesitation he pulled out quite a few matches and lit them, bringing them to the wound and burning it. Once he was sure the fire had worked it's magic he went ahead and sewed up his back. Blood was everywhere. All over Charlie and all over Jason and the floor, it made him feel sick but he managed to lift Jason up and place him gently in a chair, "I'll be right back, getting bandages."

As he ran back with the bandages and antibiotics he applied the antibiotics then wrapped the bandages around his abdomen. He fell backwards so he was sitting on the table holding his head, feeling sick. "The-there.. I did my best.. I'm sorry I couldn't completely remove it." He smiled weakly and staggered to his feet, picking up books and tables and such from the game of tag then picking up the things he used to fix up Jason before he collapsed onto the floor in mess, trying to ignore the blood on his hands and shuddering.

Those Addressed: Blitsen, Jason
Those Mentioned: Blitsen, Jason
Tone: Worried, stressed
Activity: Playing role of the doctor
Word count: 1147

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Jay felt charlie cut the bridge of the arrow which stung more and his eyes glowed red but as he started to go to blood lust mode he about passed out. "ugh why can't I go to blood lust"? He asked charlie wheezing even more now. His insides wore burning up, as Charlie said they would. He sat up and felt his back after charlie had got done burning it up,he sighed and stood up. His lung was burnt away after abit"I don't know what happened some human shot me with it.I went into a village that was attacked by another lycan and forgot to morph back to a human". He sighed and walked over to the window,wheezing and looked at it busted."Im so dead". he wheezed. He guessed the wheezing was permanent now since he couldn't stop. "Is this wheezing permanent"? he asked and looke down at charlie.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:10 am

Blitsen rolled her eyes at Charlie when he was going on about little red riding hood. She was about to say something when Jay came crashing through the window "WHAT THE HELL?!" she screamed, baking up the window.

She calmed down in the next twenty seconds and just sat there, watching charlie and jay "uhm Charlie, do you really think you should be doing that?" . The rest of it was sort of a blur, until Jay was finished with. "no, look, stop!" She sighed when he fell to the floor "what is it with you and the floor?". She bought a chair from across the room, half picked him up and sat him on it. Blitsen looked across the room. She grabbed a bottle of water and the handkerchief which was already covered in blood and washed all the blood off his arms and hands. As for his shirt she didn't know what to do "look, you can either take your shirt off or sit there covered in blood as i don't think that water and a bloody handkerchief is going to do anything on material," Slowly getting off her knees, she looked around "yay, more blood to scrub out of the carpets. She poured the rest of the water on the floor and began scrubbing again.

Once she had done that, she was slotting books back in to the right places while kicking the tables up right, along with the chairs. Also she put back all the non bloody equipment Charlie had used & put it back from where it was found. Bliss took the burnt out matches, the arrow bridge and cup and chucked them all in to the bin. Blitsy looked at the two boys "well..." .
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:17 pm

He smiled at her when she asked about the floor, though he still felt sick to the stomach. "The floor is my friend, it can't hurt em unless I purposely smash my skull into it." He moved his arm around awkwardly, the bone had healed completely but it was still a bit stiff. Actually, most of the wounds he had were gone. Smiling softly he let her lift him into the chair and sort of pushed his own way up so she wouldn't have to lift him alone.

When she began cleaning him off however he stiffened slightly, he had issues with people touching him. He tried to calm himself and he did a fairly good job, she was just cleaning the blood off of him after all. When she said he might have to take his shirt off his eyes widened and he shook his head slowly. What? He couldn't take his shirt off, how could she expect him to? "I-I'm fine" he wasn't really. The sticky blood on his shirt made it stick to his thin body, and he could smell it everywhere. It was terrible.

Taking a deep breath he nodded slowly, "okay.." he spoke softly. Rolling his arms up in the bottom of his shirt he pulled it off over his head and tossed it onto the floor carelessly. He glanced around with wide blue eyes that were quite scared looking. Even though hardly anyone was looking at him he felt like every eye in the room was on him. His breathing picked up and his body stiffened, his blood running cold. One of his hands flew and grabbed onto the other arm, his nails digging deep into his skin. The other hand was gripped onto the edge of his chair.

Glancing around nervously he went to answer Jason's question. "N-No I don't t-think it will be there for ever.. but you w-will find that breathing will become quite rough for you and y-you won't be able to do much physical activity, if you want though I can g-give you physical therapy." He let his eyes slide around the room again and he gave the lycan a quick, nervous smile that dropped almost right after his lips curved.

Those Mentioned: The room
Tone: Worried, stressed
Activity: Flipping out
Word count: 375

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Apparently Charlie wasn't too hurt because he drifted away from James and James was once again left alone with nothing to do. Like always. He sighed and plopped onto the nearest couch where he sat watching the others with a bored expression.
At some point his eyes drooped closed and he drifted into sleep. His sleep was empty. A dream was rare for him and when he did have dreams they usually meant something. He shifted in his sleep and then suddenly bolted into a sitting position his eyes wide open. "I WASN'T SNOR-... Oh it's just you guys." He yawned and glanced around lazily. People were doing their own thing. He stood up and stretched. Suddenly he noticed Charlie with his shirt off. He narrowed his eyes at him and then without thinking slipped his shirt off. "Oy Creep. Get a shirt on!" He chucked the shirt at Charlie's chest. He toothily grinned.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Blitsen looked at James when he shouted "yes, you were!" she smiled for a second then he took his shirt off. She closed her mouth then it gaped open again Blits then shut it again. Bliss raised her eyebrows 'well, i bet Zura would like to be here!' All she could do right now was blink and breathe. She was always was like this in situations when people were showing more skin then usual. She doesn't really know why she suggested to Charlie that he took his shirt oh "uhm, i'll, just, go, sit, over, there..." She quickly got up, dragged her eyes away and walked to the other side of the room, grabbing a book and hiding her face in it. She actually tried to read the book but she picked up a dictionary...
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:11 pm

As Iron Man threw a shirt at him he folded his arms around it when it hit him in the chest. He smiled in thanks to the guy and slid the shirt on over his head. It was a little baggy on him, of course it was. Iron man was more muscular then him and had broader shoulders, so it sort of just hung off his body loosely but it worked. "Thanks Iron man" he said softly then watched with slight amusement as Blitsen scurried off, looking kinda flustered. he stood up slowly and walked over to where she sat with her face in a book. "So having fun reading.." he tilted his head at an angle and lifted up the book that was still gripped in her hands so he could see the cover. "What is that?" He laughed and poked her nose. "Why ya reading the dictionary Blits? You seem like a pretty smart gal, if anything Iron Man over there should have that book in his hands." He motioned he head to James across the room then fell backwards into the chair across from her.

Those Addressed: Blitsen, James
Tone: Happy, relieved
Activity: Talking
Word count: 189

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Jason was wheezing like crazy,he morphed to a human but the buring intensified and as the silver tip arrow touched his heart and burned him. "AGGGGH"!! he screamed in pain and fell to the floor. He held his heart in extreme pain as the arrow began to burn his heart up.He morphed into a lycan again and slowly stood up. "Great!!! now Im stuck like this". He wheezed and looked at charlie"You didn't tell me if I shifted it would move". he coughed
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Blitsen narrowed her eyes at Charlie and stuck her tongue out and then whispered "well, just looking at what he came under," she nodded over at James and swatted Charlie with the book "if you have to admit that's pretty nice" she was still whispering but after she laughed. Blitsy put the book back and looked at Charlie then at Jason "if your going to go all doctory again, please will you just tell me what to do or can you manage not to get blood on your shirt, as i don't know what will happen to me if all the guys have no shirts on" Bliss grinned.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 pm

A loud scream caught his attention and Charlie quickly turned his head to look at Jason. Snorting softly he shrugged it away, how was he supposed to know? "I could always preform surgery on you and remove it completely, I didn't consider that it would some how magically dislodge itself from your lung and shoot into you heart, its kinda hard for me to believe but I guess thats what happened, my most sincere apologies Sir." He smiled kindly at him before shifting and looking back at Blitsen, kinda in a bad mood.

"Iron Man acts like he's all tough and cool but he's really a big softy" he put his hand up to his mouth and leaned forward, keeping his voice semi-low but he was sure James could still hear him. As she hit him with a book he leaned back and laughed slightly. "Yeah, it was nice..." once again his voice was soft. He wasn't sure if James knew about his scars and how skittish he was about his appearance or if he just noticed how uncomfortable he was, either way the guy was nice.

"I-I'm not very.." he shifted uncomfortably but smiled softly. "I'm not I guess.. very secure with my.." he looked around nervously, thinking of the right word to use. "Physical appearance.." he smiled softly again and leaned back into the chair. He felt a little bad for not telling her everything about his past when she said all, but he wasn't sure if she really wanted to know, so he left it where it was for now.

Tone: Happy, awkward
Word count: 265

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Blitsen was smiling, nodding along until he spoke about his scars "oh... Oh I'm so sorry about the shirt thing..." She gestured then tugged at his baggy shirt and smiled. "and hey, if you don't want to talk about it then don't, i don't want you to have a mental breakdown..." her eyes looked sorry but inside she felt like crying, what was going on? Well at least if Charlie began to cry then she could too...
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 pm

He waved his hand dismissively. "It's fine, I'm the one who took my shirt off, you just made the suggestion. It's not like you ripped my shirt off" he smiled softly. For a moment he thought about making a joke but he felt like he should explain things to her, about his past life. Taking a deep breath he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't mind telling you the truth about my past.. I'll try not to have a mental break down, its not manly to cry." Once again he was smiling but he soon dropped it. "As you know, I have a minor case of epilepsy. My mom thought I was possessed by a demon, even though so many told her that it was mutation type thing in my brain." He clutched the edge of the large shirt and pulled on it some. "She would make me take baths in salt and she would always put salt in my room because she says it repels demons. Later when I still wasn't cured she..." he made a weird choking noise, holding back crying and wiped one eye with the back of his hand.

"She would cut me, burn me and punch me but the physical abuse isn't what I was so hurt by.. its the things she would say to me. I mean.. she's my mom. She should love me, and maybe if I wasn't weak and clumsy.. and a little bit more like a man she wouldn't treat me half as bad." He stopped and breathed in deeply, feeling sort of more mad then sad now. "Sorry, I shouldn't be ranting to you, I'll just go back on topic." He smiled softly at her and continued. "Like said before, I was teased and bullied at school, I got into my fair share of fights and such but I wasn't miserable. My dad loved me but was just to afraid of my mom to stop her. i won't go into my whole past and all about me having a brother that I never even knew about but I will say this much more, my parents got divorced my mom kept abusing me, I did some pretty bad stuff to myself that I would prefer not to go into detail on and when I finally had enough.. I killed myself."

Tone: Sad, angry
Word count: 393

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Blitsen looked at him, her eyes were widening, filling with tears "oh-oh i-i-i-ii-i-i'm so sorry..." She thought she had it bad. Apparently not. She looked straight at him "I thought i had it bad... Oh wow..." then she began to cry "I'm so sorry, i shouldn't be the one crying..." She smiled slightly wiping the tears away with her sleeve and sniffing slightly. However, how ever hard she tried, the tears wouldn't stop coming.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:29 pm

When she started crying he shook his head, his blue eyes watery and puffy, a few tears escaped and he rubbed them away quickly. "Don't cry for me." He spoke softly and leaned forward, cupping both his hands around hers in more of a comforting manner rather then a romantic one. "All that happened in the past, and even though I still have scars" he paused and cracked a large smile. "And I stille have a terrible, terrible, fear of salt.. I move on.. Just don't cry for me it makes it worse for me."

As he finished talking he let go of her hands and leaned back into his chair. He brushed his hair out of his eyes and smiled again. "Can you do me a favor and not really tell anyone else.. I don't really like people thinking of me differently because of my past. I'm the same happy, jolly, Charlie."

Tone: Comforting
Word count: idk, on an ipad

Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Blits sniffed and stopped crying. She then quickly asked " so if i put some salt on food would you be terrified?" before zipping her lips. She leant back in to the chair, tipping her head back. Her red hair fell in to her face. She was startled by it. Blisen didn't realize it was hair so she started pushing it away "oh..." Bliss giggled realising "so how about that hair dye?" .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Black Mansion :: Inside the Mansion-
Jump to: