Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
The Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
The Library - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
The Library - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
The Library - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
The Library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
The Library - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

The Library

Go down 
+4
Jason
Zura
Charlie
Arane
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

The Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Library is a vast place full of knowledge and wisdom. On every wall books are place neatly on shelves from floor to ceiling. Dark oak tables with high backed chairs. Torches line the four corners and candle stands light the tables. High windows let in a fair amount of light and a fireplace the shape of a den burns every night at the head of the room.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Jason walked up to the human "You didn't have to stab me. She had a sword to my chest." he growled and wanted to morph but knew if he did he'd die. "Can someone get this off of me"? He asked and looked around. He looked at zura who had the keys and walked over to her"Please take this off". He asked and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Alaron walked over to one of the bookshelves and quickly chose a book. She opened it and sat down, holding the book so nobody could see her flushed cheeks. She read it silently. Finally she lowered the book, her face pale again. "So, how'd the Lycan get locked up?"
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:04 am

The Library - Page 3 Temp4_zpsee8c4b45

Blitsen shrugged 'no questions? No sudden interrogation?' she thought. The werewolf looked at zura. "any you are?" she smiled, but didn't show any teeth. She stood awkwardly most people in here could kill her if they caught her... There's the thing. they probably couldn't catch her. Maybe the vampire could but vampires aren't that hard to fight off.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:04 am

Jason was sitting on the ground playing with a marble. He was tired and just wanted to go back to his western boundary cave and sleep. He was so close to dozing off when he heard someone ask "How'd the lycan get locked up"? He sat up and looked at the new face. "Well lets see the arrow put a sword to my chest and I threw her across the room". He said then laid down on the hard wood floor. -They could at least lock me up out side on a leash. So I can sleep on the dirt instead of this hard ground.- He thought and looked aroun. His silver eyes scanned the room but no pillow was seen."This is going to be hard on my back". He muttered and tried to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:52 am

The Library - Page 3 Temp4_zpsee8c4b45

Blitsen felt that the human was timid and tense. She snatched the blade he was reaching for and looked at it admiringly "hm. pretty decent, huh?" she was grinning an evil grin and lunged forward pretending to stab something when really it was only thin air. She looked at the human and licked her lips before throwing the blade back to the ground, laughing slightly, then walking back over to Zura "so are you the leader of the eastern boundary?" She asked taking a seat, then looking at the arrow for a second before turning back to the other werewolf.

Also she listened to the slight dialog going on with the other vampire and the lycan 'hmm the arrow seems like one no to mess with...' She raised her eyebrows reading all the titles of the books there were. Blits was restless she stood up quickly and pulled out her once favorite book 'Alice in wonderland' She was admiring the leather cover with the carefully drawn illustrations when she realized. She was acting ignorant. She gently pushed the book back in to it's place and then handed the Arrow her jacket "it has all my weapons in it and i honestly mean no harm..." she trailed off and stared at the human "well..." The were wolf smiled at the vampire and stood, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:14 am

jason was sleep when he woke up and heard something. He was looking at the window and tried to morph "agh"! He yelled when the spikes stabbed his throat. Smoke came out of his skin when the silver touched it. He couldn't morph at all and a growl emitted from his throat. "Can someone let me out please"? He asked and kept staring at the window.
Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Alaron walks over to the Lycan. "Keeping any living creature chained up is a crime." She said as she pulled off the collar. She looks at him, "There you go!" She walks away quickly
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Jason smiled as the vamp let him go "Thank you" he said rubbing his neck and morphed and growled climbing up the wall bricks falling. He howled at the full moon and smiled swinging from the rafters. He was free finally and was happy to show it. He did backflips finally stretching out his lycan muscles.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:18 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Library - Page 3 Create.php?text=Charlie&name=Movie%20%20-%20Corpse%20Bride
The Library - Page 3 14-9228
How could the world want me to change?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( I have nothing to post so this is a short post, sorry)
Charlie was in all unamused. Once him and Alaron came back to the library he paid no attention to anyone else. He was still embarrassed from the awkward little show in the forest so he quickly retreated to a corner, grabbing the Edgar Allen Poe book and slid down with his knees up against his chest and his head rested on his knees, the book held out past his knees so he could read it.

Those Addressed: None
Those Mentioned: None
Tone: N/A
Activity: reading again
Word count: short

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Jason jumped down from the rafters and picked up Alaron and licked her face "Thank you". he howled and wagged his silver tail. He smiled and was the happiest lycan alive. He was free from that collar and was jumping around. He settled down and looked around he didnt care if he over reacted.
Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Alaron blushes when the lycan licks her. "It was nothing." She says. She walks over and pulls out a Lewis Carrol book to read. Sitting down by the window, she opens the book to "the Jabberwoky."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Jason walked over to Alaron and sat beside her"What are you reading"? He asked while his tail wagged rapidly. Jay had never been interested in anything but now he was. He walked up to "I'm in debt to you". He said and bowed to her. He would protect this vamp with his life even if he died in the process. He stayed looking at the ground until she gave the command to stand.
Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:06 pm

"Just a poem. Stand, lycan. You need not bow." She looks up from her book. Her face had regained its emotionless appearance. Alaron stands up and puts the book away. She hated it when things like this happened. Everyone thought too much of her because she was a pureblood.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:07 pm

James pushed on the cold heavy doors. He watched as they shuttered and opened upon his will, with a sly smile he stepped through into the library. He had sensed a lot of creatures... Or umm people in the room so he figured why not join them? He scanned the never ending books as he walked, not really paying attention to the ancient titles because honestly they were a bore. He reverted his attention from the books and took the time to look around. Vampires were hanging around but James didn't really care for any of them. He glanced over to where he saw Charlie reading in a corner. He thought about it for a moment and then with confident steps walked in his direction. He mustered an exaggerated 'huff' and slid down to sit by Charlie. "Whatcha reading today Cherry Blood?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Jason stood and smiled "I like poems". he smiled and sat beside her. He really did like poems but he hadn't been told one in hundreds of years. He looked at the book and started to try read but couldn't. He looked at Alaron"sorry. I just have always wanted to learn". He muttered and turned red under his fur. He was never taught how to read.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Zura watched with her arms crossed. It might of been just the moon but her temper was flaring. "Poems eh well i like death." Her pupils were thin and like a curve scar. Her blue turn to an orangish orange. She turned her attention back to the other were. "Me, its none of any body's business."She snarled. She flexed her fingers noticing her nails had grown. She felt a shudder run through her. "My apology's for snapping...i am zura and the beta of my pack." She glanced back at the human and arane. She quickly noticed the faint scent trails of blood swarming the male. 'A hunter?' She couldn't help but lick her lips with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Charlie had stopped reading a while ago. He knew good and well that he was being nosy but he couldn't help but to listen in on Jason's and Alaron's conversation. For whatever reason his breath was caught in his throat and he just stared at the two of them with piercing blue eyes with unexpected anger. Charlie didn't hardly get mad but right now staring at them he felt a sudden heat cover him, and turn his ears red. Why was he so jealous anyways? He had only talked to Alaron and took a walk with him, it was just one of those crushes though.

He took a deep breath and shoved his face back down to look into his book. He tried to concentrate, even read out the words out loud.

"And this was the reason that, long ago,
In this kingdom by the sea,
A wind blew out of a cloud, chilling
My beautiful Annabel Lee;
So that her highborn kinsman came
And bore her away from me,
To shut her up in a sepulchre
In this kingdom by the sea."

The words seemed to escape him instantly and he couldn't concentrate. He honestly just wanted to tear them away from each other, simply because he was jealous. He had a petty crush which meant he should be the one talking to her. Snapping the book shut and resting it on the floor in front of him he sat up strait and was going to stand up to go join their conversation when James came over.

"Hey Iron Man" he said softly, sitting down completely criss-cross and resting his hands on his knees. "I was reading a poetry book with Edgar Alan Poe's best work, Anabel Lee to be exact." He blue eyes drifted towards Jason and Alaron automatically but he tried not to stair, instead he focused his gaze on James' eyes that were just as blue as his own. "So what are you up to?"

Those Addressed: James
Those Mentioned: Jason, James, Alaron
Tone: Tense/chillish
Activity: Being Jealous
Word count: 333

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Jason growled and looked at Charlie "What is wrong with you"? He snarled and was still sitting when he did.He was getting tired of charlie and personally wanted to rip his puny head off. Jay stood up and started to walk to the bookshelf and tried to read the titles to the books. He sighed when he failed to do so.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 pm

He looked at Jason quickly, his eyes wide. Crap, apparently he wasn't so sneaky about being jealous. 'Don't say anything stupid, Don't say anything stupid, Don't say anything stupid' the thought raced through his head and his heart sped up. he hated this, being so submissive just so other people can be happy. He breathed in deeply to tried and suppress his anger but before he knew it something stupid slipped out.

In an instant he was on his feet, his shoulders raised up to make him look stronger then usual, his face a pinkish color and his ears completely red. "What did I do? You're the one over there flirting with someone who obviously has no interest!" As soon as he said it felt like his stomach did rolls around in him and one of his black gloved hands flew up to cover his mouth and he backed up so he slammed himself against a bookshelf, causing a few of the books to fall on him. "I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to ss-say t-that it just sort slipped."

He stared at the guy with frightened blue eyes, he was gonna get it now. He was always bea at home for speaking out, and he was just out right rude just then, what was wrong with him? He was just jealous, he didn't mean to say that he just wanted to be able to talk to Alaron better. He shook his head. "R-Really I didn't mea-" he shut himself up quickly and focused on the ground.

Those Addressed: Jason
Those Mentioned: Jason, Alaron
Tone: ANgry/Frightened
Word count: 258

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Jason growled at Charlie's response his claws slid out and he bared his teeth."Say it again I dare you". He growled.He wanted charlie to say it again so he could beat the heck out of him. He tried to control his anger but charles was asking for it. - NOOO not infront of Alaron- he thought and sat down. He wouldn't fight charlie.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 pm

James brought one knee up to his chest and rested his elbow on it. He listened to Charlie but the words coming out of Charlies mouth became blurred when James noticed that his little friend was distracted by two people who happened to be talking behind them. He glanced behind his shoulder and let out a barely audible sigh. Like usual people had better things to do then talk to him. But also like usual he didn't give a crap because he had better stuff to do.
Suddenly Jason was yelling at Charlie for some random reason James hadn't caught. He smirked covering up the little disappointment he had let soak through. Things were gonna get heated pretty quick but he wouldn't interfere because some battles have to be fought alone. He stood up and patted Charlie on the shoulder. "Good luck creep." Still with a smirk on his face he walked away, sitting down to observe what would go down.
Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Alaron facepalms. "Creep, how would you know whether I'm interested or not?" She sighs, putting the book away carefully. "Oh la vache." She says in French, knowing what's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 pm

She gave a deep breath before looking around. The red on the edge of her vision had finally gone. 'Good.' She was now on the safe zone. 'No need for destroying a library as ancient as this.' She watched the pathetic scrabble between jason and charlie. "Awe look at the little boys arguing over a women." Smirking she turned her back on both of them. 'Not worth my time.' Luckily she sighted a book, oh one with glorious death. The grimoire series. She ran her fingers over the old leather of the spine of the book. 'Maybe later.'
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:15 pm

He looked at James with pleading eyes, how could he just leave him? Turning back to face Jason he bit his upper lip nervously, he sure did dig himself a pit, well no going back down he had to stick to it. "Are you.." he began speaking softly, then repeated a little louder. "Are you deaf?" his body shuddered a bit, what was he doing? It was mainly peer pressure controlling his actions, or maybe he just wanted to release some anger.

He glanced at Alaron as she spoke and his expression saddened a little. "So you're interested?" he said softly, sounding quite defeated like she had just punched him in the face. He glanced over at James desperately then looked back over at Jason, trying to look as tough as a skinny tooth pick like himself could look to 6 foot lycan throbe.

He coughed and balled up his fists, making his nails bite into the palms of his hands. Charlie hated violence. It reminded him to much of his mom so he would probably do horribly in a fight, but he half believed he deserved to be beat up. He was raised with the thought that he was lesser then everyone else, that he was just a burden and a bad luck charm so it was simply in his nature to think the lycan had every right to beat him up. He took a deep breath, he did deserve this. So what if Alaron did like Jason? He cant dictate who she likes, they had only just met anyways.

Those Addressed: Jason
Those Mentioned: Jason, Alaron
Tone: Angry
Word count: 263

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Jason moved with such speed that he was a blur and instantly was infront of Charlie. Jason punched charlie in the nose and snarled"That's it your dead". He snarled. He growled and looked at charlie on the ground and his stomach growled. he hadn't eaten anything in three days and right now charlie looked tasty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Black Mansion :: Inside the Mansion-
Jump to: