Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
The Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
The Library - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
The Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
The Library - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
The Library - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
The Library - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
The Library - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
The Library - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

The Library

Go down 
+4
Jason
Zura
Charlie
Arane
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

The Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Library is a vast place full of knowledge and wisdom. On every wall books are place neatly on shelves from floor to ceiling. Dark oak tables with high backed chairs. Torches line the four corners and candle stands light the tables. High windows let in a fair amount of light and a fireplace the shape of a den burns every night at the head of the room.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Arane straightened slightly when she heard Charlies footsteps enter the room. She smiled at him thankfully as she took the glass from him. She chuckled at his warning."Faint?Nonsense. Remember that we do not faint, Charles. We simply suffer weakness until we die of thirst."Arane put the hollow of the glass to her lips and gulped down the deer like blood. Her lips colorized and a single stream of blood trickled down her jaw line slightly. When she finished, she set the glass down on the table nearest her and observed her servant before her."Remind me once more how it was you became a vampire, Charlie."She said as she shifted straight now.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:36 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Library - Page 2 Create.php?text=Charlie&name=Movie%20%20-%20Corpse%20Bride
The Library - Page 2 14-9228
How could the world want me to change?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she spoke Charlie had shifted in the chair so his back was arched and his elbows rested on his knees, his face planted into his hands that smelled of the bitter-sweet blood. What was she talking about? Charlie remembered he had fainted in the past plenty of times because he had refused to drink blood, maybe he was just a weak vampire. With a small sigh he rolled his head so he could run his hands through his hair before looking up at the older female.

He wanted to tell her not to call him Charles but he couldn't find the words to. It shouldn't matter what people call him really, he just hated the name Charles. Not because it just didn't sound like a good name to him but because thats the name his mom had called him. With a weak smile he just left it alone, she could call him Charlie if she wanted really, he wasn't going to stop her or anything cause that would be absurd.

When she asked him about how he turned through his head jolted up, his bright blue eyes wide. He hadn't ever really thought that much about the time he turned. Like most of his memories, it brought him pain so he always just shoved it away. Scratching the back of his neck he glanced around nervously and shrugged his shoulder slightly though he did have every intention of answering, it would take him a while to fine the right words.

The day he became like this was sort of blurry to him. A mere memory, half forgotten but he knew the basics. Charlie had committed suicide when he became a vampire. Now looking back at it he realized how stupid he was. He was happy now, there was no one to boss him around and call him names, judge him by how he looked and acted and best of all, his mom wasn't here. She couldn't beat him anymore and say the cruel words she always said ever again.

He smiled up at her and leaned back in his chair again, linking his fingers together and resting his head on his hands. He had his legs crossed as he finally opened his mouth to speak. Of course he wasn't gonna go into detail about it, she would either think him a coward or feel sorry for him and he would hate both of the options. "Well.. 12 years ago when I was 23.." he searched for the right words. "I... I just died. It was kinda blurry but I think it might have been an accident, someone shot me." He decided not to create a huge lie, it would be hard to stick to that story but he wasn't technically flat out lying. Once while he was out in the forest he was accidently shot right in the shoulder by some hunter. He healed alright but he still had a scar there. "I don't really know what happened after that, some vampire found me, I guess they felt sorry for me or something so they gave me some of their blood, thus bringing me back to life but I have to live on blood now..." he trailed off. His jaws hardened and his eyes became more angry then happy. "I hate it" he said softly, gripping the edge of the chair.

Those Addressed: Arane
Those Mentioned: Arane
Tone: A sad edge, though strained happy
Activity: Sitting and talking
Word count: 566

Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Arane listened quietly as Charlie spoke. She sipped at her glass as she heard Charlies change in physical form."It is common for most Vampires to be changed upon death. As well they are changed by a rogue vampire killing them and not finishing them off all the way, so they change."She chuckled. She noticed how hesitant he was about drinking."Get used to it, kid. It's either that, or you'll starve. Vampires don't last long without our main source of food. We'd last a day at least but suffer all the way."She gulped the rest of her glass and stood, went to a shelf nearby, and pulled the book she knew where to find."Here."She threw the volume to him the way you'd throw a discuss."Read that. It should ease your habit of hesitation towards drinking."She headed for the door."I'm going to change. I will be right back."When she clasped the doorknob, she paused and turned back. At lightening speed, she was at the broken window and gazed out into the night. A few hours till dawn.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Charlie nodded, he knew that. How young did she think he was? "Gross don't call me kid" he said staring at her blankly. "it's just weird seeing as you look so much younger then me.. and I know, I know but I have managed so far without constantly drinking blood, I only need to drink about every other day to stay alive." As she tossed a book at him it hit his chest and he reeled his arms up to clutch it.

"Thanks" he said softly before pulling his eyes down to look at the cover. He rolled his eyes slightly in a small sign of annoyance and he put the book down gently before pulling his knees up to his chest and sitting with his head rested in the small indent where his knees met together. "I'm fine where I'm at though, I mean besides the fact I'm dead and all I'm fine really." He shrugged and yawned softly.

"So don't let me worry you, you look to young to be getting grey hairs." He smiled softly at her and nodded as she left the room. He watched as the last ebony whisps of her hair vanished from sight before he grabbed the glass with a slow, shaking hand and lifted it to his mouth. The first moment the cold stuff touched his upper lip he winced slightly and pulled it away after a simple sip, licking the rest off afterwards. However after that first sip the stuff lured him to keep drinking. With the hunger of a vampire that hadn't eaten in an entire day he tipped the glass all the way up and drunk the rest, a bit to quickly and causing some of the drops to drip out from his mouth and dapple the dark table in crimson specks. Pulling the glass away he breathed in deeply and whiped his mouth, then licked the remainder of the blood of his hand and curled back up, feeling terrible for drinking some innocent creatures blood.

Tone: Playful and somewhat mature
Activity: Drinking blood
Word count: 340

Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Arane stood in the window for a while longer before she had gone to her chamber with lightening speed and changed into a dark red dress and fastened her hair into a rope at her back and replaced her weapons for a blood filled circular pendant left by her father. She then had returned to the library and rested into the chair nearest the fire. Her eyes blazed a fiery gold as she stared into the flames and saw that Charlie had drank the rest of his fill. She smiled but did not look at him. She had ignored his comments before and chuckled at the aging one."Older vampires are wiser, therefore we are experienced. Fair child or newborns like yourself in the first years of turn are inexperienced and still need to learn their place. Within an instant she was suddenly before him and stroked his cheek with sharp nailed fingers."Remember that, child. I am your master and it is wise of you to remember that comments that insult, will not be tolerated here, or I shall end you life as is. Am I clear?"She stared at him with challenging eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:10 pm

As her cold fingers scraped across his cheek a small gasp escaped him and his eyes grew wide with fear. The instant thought that she was going to hurt him, cut him, burn him, and abuse him ran through his head and he threw his hand out to grab hold of her and push he away but stopped, his hand in a half clutched shaking mess hovering above her hand.

He stared at her in the eyes for a while, his hand still hovering over hers. Finally he slowly pulled his hand back, still shaking and gripped the back of his chair awkwardly as a weird sort of way of comforting himself. He hand suck low into the chair and was still staring up at her with large, scared blue eyes shaking with the rest of his body. He swallowed and laughed a strained and awkward laugh. "O-Of course Arane. I would never think of saying anything offending to you or any other living thing, nothing deserves to be treated with the slightest disrespect, not the smallest human and not the cruelest of us all.. it's not right."

A smile twitched momentarily onto his face but was gone in an instant. "Ma-may you p-please... if it's okay take y-your hand o-off of me?" He smiled weakly though he felt like he was on the edge of a break down. The feel of her hand still resting on his face made him absolutely terrified, really anyone touching him was terrifying and he was sure it was obvious even though he was trying his best to hide it under weak smiles and small laughs. "I mean.. if it's a-alright with you, I wont f-force you to do anything, it just m-makes me uncomfortable a-and I get slightly r-reckless when people make me n-nervous. I d-don't wanna do anything I'd regret."

Tone: Scared, though a slight hint of strained playfulness
Activity: Being a wimp
Word count: 310

Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Arane blinked as the boy spoke. He stuttered far too much she though. With a frown and slight sympathy and pity, she allowed her hand to fall to her side and stared at him blankly. She turned and strode back to her chair and sat down rubbing her temples as though she were frustrated."You may go if you wish."She said softly as she stared into the fire."Send for a repair man so that the window is fixed before the sun rises."Arane sensed something odd then and within a flash she had gotten back into her fighting gear and headed for the southern boundary.

-To Southern Boundary-
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:11 pm

Charlie nodded his head slowly and stood up as she moved away. She had told him to call for someone to pick up aroun,d the place but he saw no harm in doing it himself, he was bored after all and needed something to distract his mind. So running over to the corner and almost crashing into a bookshelf again, he grabbed hold of the broom and trotted easily back. Once looming over the shards of shattered glass sprawled across the now scratched floor the vampire ran the broom over the floor, leaning down with the dust pan gripped in his other hand and swept the pieces into the pan.

It didn't take long as the pieces crashed into the pan then were dumped easily into the trash can. Once the pieces were discared he walked over to the window and stared at it for a while with observant sapphire orbs. After he was finished he smiled, glad he was wearing gloves today and walked over, plucking the little pieces of glass left over in the rim of the window and throwing them into the trash. He did the same with the other crushed window then called up the stairs for some of the other servants to come help with the window.

Charlie knew nothing of fixing windows, so he left the rest to the other servants that had quickly arrived to come help, and for now were covering up the windows with large sheets of paper like material to keep the wind out until they had the materials to properly fix it. He watched them with soft eyes for just moments later until he became fairly bored and walked stiffly over to the table still specked with dots of blood and two glasses that had previously held blood. He scrunched up his nose at the smell and avoided gagging again. Slowly with stuttering pale hands he picked up the two glasses and headed to the kitchen where he cleaned them neatly then put them up, grabbing a rag and returning downstairs to clean up the blood. He had nearly finished now all that was left was to put the two books back then he headed out to the forest for a stroll, leaving the rest of the work to the others.

Those Addressed: None
Those Mentioned: Other servants
Tone: Not speaking
Activity: Cleaning up
Word count: 383

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Jason came through the great hall doors and snarled in his human form"Jesus, it smells like death in here". He said knowing it'd tick off a vampire or two. Honestly, he was hoping for a fight. Jays stomach growled and his silver eyes scanned the room. Funny wasn't it? His eyes were silver and that is his only weakness. He called it irony really, so he sat down and dust flew out of the chair. He coughed and closed his eyes"Jeez, guess they don't clean this place either". He growled.
"Here comes trouble". He said sarcastically as he heard the arrow coming.
Back to top Go down
Arane

Arane

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 am

As Arane walked into the library, she had caught the scent of the beast before she had walked into the mansion and had her sword drawn and poised within the next blink. She hissed at the creature and glared at him. Her sounds were bringing more vampires to the door and she said nothing to the lycan. Only lunged at him with her sword in swing. She was silent and graceful. Her aim was true to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:07 am

Ben was surprised as Arane suddenly lunged forward towards a man with her sword drawn. It didn't take long for him to realize that it was a lycan. Benjamin slid out both of his daggers. His eyes flickered about the room as vampires gathered but he remained focused on the Lycan. The Lycan was quite a built man, he would be tough to get down. Arane seemed to have intentions of killing it but Ben planned on scaring it out of the mansion. His silver and holy light daggers should help him out. Although, it would be very difficult of the Lycan took his feral form.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:07 am

Jason didn't even flinch, He just stared at blade and sniffed it. "You can't kill me with that. It's not silver". he laughed and morphed into a lycan. His stance told everyone he was the alpha. He also knew vamps were smart not to take on an alpha male. He stared at the vamps and snickered swatting the blade out of arane's hands and grabbing her throat picking her up and squeezing. "Call them off or Ill shove this through your heart". he growled and twirled a wooden stake around that was doused in holy water. "Also if this doesn't work, I can carry you out there". He snarled and looked towards the window that had sunlight gleaming a small bit through it.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 am

She paused outside of the building her clothes clamped between her jaws. On the way she made a pit stop to grab them. Zura waved a hand casting an illusion on the area so as not to be seen as she let white fur turn to soft pale skin.
She watched with interest from the shattered window. Leaning against the smoothest part of the wall a hunting knife twirling in her hand. "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with your food?" She spoke more to arane then anyone else. She held herself proudly her smirk showing how confident and cocky she was. Oh she had every reason to be. She was tall and lean, well skilled with just a dagger.Her eyes calculating and lets not forget her unique gift."Oh this is going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:29 am

Jason had Arane by the throat and growled baring his fangs. His breath reaked of flesh and insides. Yet they were white" I said call them off"!!! He snarled and threw her at the doors then stood there his claws posed for a fight. He wanted to kill something and he was ready, so his tail shortend so it wouldnt be damaged. As his tail went in his bulk and speed hightened.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:35 am

Benjamin gripped his blades tightly and watched as the beast flung Arane to the side. He had very urge to charge at the thing but instead he threw his silver laced dagger. It hit with a sickening thud in the lycans shoulder. The blade sunk in to the hilt. Ben bolted over to see if Arane was alright then took notice of a were wolf in the window. Ben then looked back to the Lycan with one blade gripped in his hand. His muscles tended and he was ready to dodge any attack.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:41 am

Zura sighed seeing arane tossed aside. Bending her knee's she flipped down from her perch. "Sorry Jason but I'm gonna have to stop you there." She glanced behind her at the human. 'Odd..maybe she plans on eating him.' Shrugging she looked back at the lycan. Eyes moving to the silver that now lodged itself into the alpha lycan's shoulder she felt a tremor pass through her. 'Human's they don't understand.'She balled her hands into fist. "How useful do you think a human is going to be arane? Which is it werewolfs or humans?" She sneered as she turned to look at the arrow. She wondered if the vampire would pick up on her motives.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:47 am

Jason snarled as a silver dagger hit his shoulder he dropped to one knee then stood yanking it out"I'll kil..".. he stopped as zura jumped infront of him. Not having heard what she said he jumped over her and lunged at the human his claws extend.He was going to tear this human apart. He snarled and bared is fangs as he was lunging.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:02 am

Zura snarled ass he was ignored. She may not of known arane's intentions but right now seeing as the human was her guest, like a guard dog she would protect. Zura moved quickly grabbing a hold of Jason's right foot. "I said no." She growled before yanking him back and letting him go most likely sending him flying towards the bookshelves.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 am

Jason hit the bookshelves and they fell over on him. He crawled out and looked at Zura. "What are you her pet"? he asked as he looked into her eyes,he was sitting down already wounded from the knife. His eyes were filled with sorrow,and a since of betrayal as he stared at the diamond he gave zura. He thought he had a friend in her but he just held up his hands and morphed to a human. He had a metal collar put on him and it had silver spikes aiming at his throat. He sat there alone and whined a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:12 am

Zura growled angrily. "I belong to no one nor will i ever." Her nails dug into her fist till blood formed. "I have my reasons to be working with them. My pack comes first. I'm sorry." Her frowned deepened. What was wrong with her. It was always easier to keep people away from her heart. She had even apologized. For what! To a lycan? When did she start apologizing to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:18 am

Jason stayed looking at the ground "At least you have a pack". He whined and looked out to the western boundary which had no lycans at all. Jason got on his knees and slowly began to morph into a lycan"What kind of alpah am I when I have no pack"? He asked a tear coming from his silver eyes,and running down his cheek. His neck expanded abit getting closer to the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:15 pm

The Library - Page 2 Temp4_zpsee8c4b45

Blitsen came into the library, each step she took was a elegant and extended. Her eyes flickered as she turned back into a human. She stood, her head held high in front of the 'people'. She coughed "My name, is Blitsen, and i mean no harm! she put her hands up for a second, stretching her long delicate fingers. Secretly she was looking around the room sniffing the scents. 'hmmm vampires, lycans, werewolves and...' her eyes widened as she whispered the next race
"humans?" she giggled inside before turning to the lycan and the other werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Jason silver eyes remained on the human who stabbed him-I'll kill him if its the last thing I do-. He stood up with the silver collar around his throat."who are you"? He asked the new were who just walked in. He looked at zura"shes one of yours". He said and sat down in a chair. "They have no food here i guess just blood". he said and started tapping his fingers on the arm of the chair
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Zura watched jason with narrowed eyes. Turning she watched the werewolf with a vacant expression. 'Not many just walk into a home full of vampires well excluding jason that is.' She thought. The situation kept changing it was quite odd to say the least. "Hello blitsen." She said smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Benjamin had tensed as another were-wolf showed up. He had much rathered secluded areas with out many around him but there was no escape. He was the only human in the area. The Lycan seemed to be very unhappy with Ben but it had a collar around its neck. It seemed safe but Benjamin kept his distance, he was standing near a bookshelf farthest away from everyone. But, he saw his blade and went to go retrieve it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Black Mansion :: Inside the Mansion-
Jump to: